Review of The Great Transition

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Daniel Banguwiha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reading Device: 1400697484

Re: Review of The Great Transition

Post by Daniel Banguwiha »

I am interested in reading about how the financial world is transitioning. Like you mentioned, change is constant. I have been hoping to find a book that can throw more light on the financial world and I would love to read this.
Daniel Banguwiha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Daniel Banguwiha »

This book is a helpful for everyone. Financial education is still something lacking in too many people's lives. The information about finance is remarkable. Kudos to the author.
Christabel Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-benson.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christabel Benson »

Change is constant I like how technology is making wave in financial sector. Nice review.
Christabel Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-benson.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christabel Benson »

I'm overwhelmed to have come across this book indeed change is constant I like how technology is making waves in the financial sector nice review.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

Finally a book that correlates the changes in the economy and gives reason for these changes. This is a must read for me.
Joshua Sawders
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshua-sawders.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Joshua Sawders »

After reading this review, I find the book "The Great Transition" by Emmanuel Daniel to be an interesting and informative read. The author explores the changes happening in the global financial industry, from the shift from platforms to personalization, the impact of new technologies, and the need for banks to adapt to upcoming disruptions. The reviewer praises the author's clear presentation of ideas and the inclusion of a glossary for technical terms. Overall, this book seems like a valuable resource for those in finance, FinTech CEOs, cryptocurrency enthusiasts, and anyone curious about the future of the financial sector. Inspiring message, left me feeling uplifted.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”