Featured Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute [May 2021 Book of the Month]

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dan Marian Ionescu
Currently Reading: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: Featured Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute [May 2021 Book of the Month]

Post by Dan Marian Ionescu »

That book uses terms to induce emotion or habits toward progress, as presented to us from part 1 inspiration trust , In that second part he wants to guide us how to live without fear and tends to develop certain skills: courage and concentration. The book leads us to the connection with God as it is presented to us on page 111 "Draw near to God and he will draw near to you" in order to progress in the spiritual part of strengthening our body and mind by trying to go to God.I want to conclude by telling you that this book tells us how to become stronger by accepting criticism of lowering the ego and creating a stronger self than yesterday.
Drmol
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-drmol.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Drmol »

I'm just starting reading the book and after reading your review I think I'm going to enjoy the book.
Ndagire Hassifah1
Favorite Book: Hemingway’s daughter
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndagire-hassifah1.html
Latest Review: Endgame by William Reed

Post by Ndagire Hassifah1 »

This book sounds interesting. I'm curious about the strategies in the book. I would really like to know what the has in store. Thanks for the nice review.
Achiever Tandoh
Currently Reading: Cynthia and Dan
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-achiever-tandoh.html
Latest Review: Burly by Paul Drewitt

Post by Achiever Tandoh »

Excellent review. I am currently reading this book and so far, I can say, the review is befiting for the book. The Author's style of writing is conversational and effective. This is a must read for anyone who wishes to identify and pursue their dreams. While Christians are the focus, anyone would benefit from this book.
Latest Review: Burly by Paul Drewitt
Favour2005
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour2005.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Favour2005 »

This is the best Christian book I've read. I love that the writer made every page enjoyable, not only that, it was written in understandable words, and it drew me close to God. Love your review! Good job!
varshini Babooram
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by varshini Babooram »

Nice review, I will read this book because I found interest in it and have facts about following your dreams,fear, religion etc.
Seidu Iddrisu 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Seidu Iddrisu 1 »

:oops2: it is understandable and reasonable when a wise man put words together.This is one of the best books I’ve ever read so far .I love it
Asmita Sedhai
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Asmita Sedhai »

This is an inspirational non-fiction self-help book that works as a guide to following one’s dreams.i just love this book.
UndeniablyMë
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-undeniablym.html
Latest Review: The House on Tyner by Matthew O’Connell

Post by UndeniablyMë »

Someone once told me if I want to find a good book, I need to find a great review. So I will be putting those words to action and jumping head first to read this book :lol: :techie-reference:
Bianca Morano
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: White Nights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bianca-morano.html
Latest Review: High Clowder Cats by Ruby Knight

Post by Bianca Morano »

A strong spiritual belief in God really makes miracles. This book is a good example of that, according to this review.
Triciat50
Favorite Book: The Luminaries
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 558
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-triciat50.html
Latest Review: The Miracle of Ramadan by Wassim Hijazi

Post by Triciat50 »

Thank you for this honest and forthright review. This is a book that I thought I would be interested in, but I'm not the right audience. I appreciate being able to read about the book ahead of time.
Unique Mary Iloakasia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unique-mary-iloakasia.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Unique Mary Iloakasia »

I enjoyed reading this review. The positive and negative aspects were properly outlined. It highlights the good job the reviewer did. I recommend this book to all.
Meghan Soderholm
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Smartest Person in the Room
Currently Reading: Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 10605
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-soderholm.html
Latest Review: A God-Balanced Life by James Puckett Sr.
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Meghan Soderholm »

You wrote a great review. I also rated it 4 out of 4 stars. Your review was honest, clear, and direct which I appreciated.
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why we call it the present.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Kebun Bunga
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kebun-bunga.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Kebun Bunga »

Your review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer provides a comprehensive overview of the book and its content. You effectively convey the book's central message, emphasizing the importance of discovering and pursuing God-given visions to live a fulfilling service life. You mention that the book primarily targets Christian leaders and followers of Christ, but note that nonbelievers can also benefit from some of the tips and strategies offered.

You appreciate the straightforward and understandable nature of the book, highlighting the inclusion of personal stories and practical exercises that enhance its relatability. The author's smooth and conversational writing style resonates with you, and his insights as an entrepreneur with an apostolic calling inspire. You acknowledge the book's extensive coverage of various topics related to dream realization, including the Enneagram, writing, editing, and mindset.

While mentioning that the book contains many scripture verses and URLs for additional information, you caution readers who may not prefer books from a Christian perspective to steer clear of this one. You rate the book 4 out of 4 stars, praising its well-written content and exciting strategies that can assist readers in dreaming and actualizing their goals. Furthermore, you note the book's strong editing, with only minor grammar errors. Ultimately, you recommend the book to Christians, Christian leaders, and anyone seeking to pursue their dreams.
Sincerely,
Sondang :tiphat:
Humayun1984
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by Humayun1984 »

awesome review I like the fact that this book is straightforward and clear to read, even with some thought-provoking content. This one is going on my list

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”