Featured Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute [May 2021 Book of the Month]

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
KapuKapu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kapukapu.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Re: Featured Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute [May 2021 Book of the Month]

Post by KapuKapu »

It's a useful self-help book that is tailored to inspire one to pursue your dreams no matter what obstacles you might face along the way.nicely done.
Caleb 044
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caleb-044.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by Caleb 044 »

Woow,☺️Thanks for the good review. Now I really want to get hold of this book to read it myself, it seems to be like no other motivational book.
Amina Yusuf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amina-yusuf.html
Latest Review: Can I Be Frank? by Rob Wyatt
Reading Device: B07PQLY49F

Post by Amina Yusuf »

I believe we all dream big. However, realizing those dreams is not always easy for most people. Readers have a lot to learn from this book. Your review is well written and detailed. Thank you for your review.
Krishnajee100
Favorite Book: THE STORY OF MY LIFE
Currently Reading: art of war
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krishnajee100.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Krishnajee100 »

A really great review! The book sounds good to me and the writing advice is cherry on top. So it's going to be in my booklist. Thank you for this review. :)
Janet Kimetto
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-kimetto.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Janet Kimetto »

Your review is so well-written, I got a lot just from reading it. Makes me wonder how much more I could get from the book. I'm definitely adding it to my list. Thank you!
“Be wary. Be clever. Be good.”
Rachel Gillig, One Dark Window
laodi+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laodi.html
Latest Review: Last Dance by Stephen Manning

Post by laodi+ »

This sounds like a book I would read. Being at a growth period the advices on productivity, grit and how to accomplish my goals would be great. The fact that the achievements are faith based also appeal to me.
Nithilah Ayyappan
Currently Reading: We Hunt the Flame
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nithilah-ayyappan.html
Latest Review: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess by Dan E. Hendrickson
Reading Device: B07KR2N2GF

Post by Nithilah Ayyappan »

Great review! I liked how this book is also suitable for nonbelievers, and that the tips cover a wide range of subjects.
Miriam nkere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miriam-nkere.html
Latest Review: Rosa, a Survivor from Terrorism by Dan Verin

Post by Miriam nkere »

This is a wonderful book, it's supposed to be read by everybody. I like how d Author provided tips of guidance. Great review
LYDIA KINYANJUI
Currently Reading: The Bright One of the Skillful Hand
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lydia-kinyanjui.html
Latest Review: God's Plan For Your Future by David Charles Cole
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by LYDIA KINYANJUI »

Self-help books really are the best especially when they come with exercises. we are all trying to do better and be better and this looks like it will help you in that direction. Great review.
Evans Kipngetich
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Evans Kipngetich »

This sounds like an interesting book. I'm curious what the exercises in the book consist of, and I am interested in the personal stories shared. Thanks so much for the information and may God bless you abundantly.
Pooja Periwal

Post by Pooja Periwal »

Very nice review. Such a inspirational book and motivate us to find our true self and one should follow their own vision.. This book is on my list now excellent job ☺
JC Love00
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by JC Love00 »

This review is very interesting. Reading each line makes me want to read more. The sentences were well constructed and the thoughts are organized. In my current situation which I have confusion in dealing and picturing my future, this book will be a great help for me to realize what my life is meant to be. This may help me understand myself more and visualize my future. I must read this. It's inspiring and motivating as describe by the review. Thank you for this.
Shikha09
Currently Reading:

Post by Shikha09 »

The title itself is so inspiring eargerly waiting for reading this one also it contains self help excercise which makes it even more worth reading it. A Book which can help someone to follow his/her dreams.
Esterlee Solomons
Currently Reading:

Post by Esterlee Solomons »

Sounds like an interesting book positive words that attract the eyes fear not dream biig.
Aljun Jalandoni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Aljun Jalandoni »

This is a fantastic book for figuring out what your dreams are and how to go after them. The author offers a plethora of practical guidance as well as a variety of options for achieving your objectives. The first half of the book is about recognizing your dream, and the second half is about making it a reality. If you already know what you want, you can skip part one and go straight to part two because the author has ordered the book. I do, however, strongly suggest that you read the full book.
"Resilience and mental grit are vital," says one of my favorite quotes.
"Don't try to win people's approval by demonstrating your love for them. It's simply not worth it in the end."

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”