Featured Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute [May 2021 Book of the Month]

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
sheriffmukhtar
Favorite Book: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheriffmukhtar.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark by J.B. Lion

Re: Featured Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute [May 2021 Book of the Month]

Post by sheriffmukhtar »

The review is a superb and unique one in that it provides a caution for readers to note the content as its stylistic of a particular genre. The reviewer vividly captured the fact some readers are selective in their reading culture- meaning that not all readers find all genres impressive as a result of individual differences that influence inclination to certain ideas. It is clearly stated that those whose perspectives are opposed to reading literature on religious scriptures ought to steer clear of the book.

Rosemary provided an excellent overview for potential readers and reviewers.
tayo Akim
Favorite Author: Sankarshan Das
Currently Reading: Quest: Finding Freddie
Bookshelf Size: 9
fav_author_id: 284889
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by tayo Akim »

:D this book is so touched and inspiring and I think this should be our most read book all times
tayo Akim
Favorite Author: Sankarshan Das
Currently Reading: Quest: Finding Freddie
Bookshelf Size: 9
fav_author_id: 284889
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by tayo Akim »

I just can't stop reading this book again and again,wow it has so much word's to educate but worldly once and also to the Christian out there and I prefer this and I give the author a great job well done
Alfred Obase
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Alfred Obase »

Thank you for this review! I should read this book. I like the note 'trying to fit into someone else's dream robs the world of your unique contribution.'

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”