Official Review: No One Has More Love Than This...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Re: Official Review: No One Has More Love Than This...

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

I like war stories and this one intrigued me too. Picturizing the soldier's real-life other than the battlefield gives the reader a more clear perspective of the warrior's life. Plus, I'm interested to learn about the Vietnam war. Thanks for a great review!
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ“•
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Sarah Tariq wrote: โ†‘12 Apr 2020, 00:41 I like war stories and this one intrigued me too. Picturizing the soldier's real-life other than the battlefield gives the reader a more clear perspective of the warrior's life. Plus, I'm interested to learn about the Vietnam war. Thanks for a great review!
This is a refreshing perspective about the Vietnam War. The author's mindset is admirable and motivates readers to reflect on the sacrifice of these soldiers. I hope you are enriched by reading this story. Thanks for your kind comments! :-)
Maria Esposito
Favorite Book: The Panhandler and the Professional
Currently Reading: Live from Death Row
Bookshelf Size: 438
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-esposito.html
Latest Review: WHY ARE THERE MONKEYS? (and other questions for God) by Brooke Jones
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Maria Esposito »

I appreciate that the author was able to write about the soldiers as human beings with feelings, fears, and needs. Thanks for a great review!
The strongest impetus a man will ever have, in an individual sense, will come from a woman he admires.

- George Jackson, "Soledad Brother"
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

espo wrote: โ†‘14 Apr 2020, 08:19 I appreciate that the author was able to write about the soldiers as human beings with feelings, fears, and needs. Thanks for a great review!
It was a refreshing perspective. He chose to focus on the positive bond that formed between these men. Thanks for reading and commenting!
Damis Seres Rodriguez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-damis-seres-rodriguez.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Damis Seres Rodriguez »

War is among those things that no one should have to experience. But even then, it is quite refreshing to read how not even the deepest darkness can suffocate light, in the form of friendship, or love, or even just compassion for the others. Thanks for the great review!
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

damis wrote: โ†‘03 May 2020, 08:15 War is among those things that no one should have to experience. But even then, it is quite refreshing to read how not even the deepest darkness can suffocate light, in the form of friendship, or love, or even just compassion for the others. Thanks for the great review!
These friendships, forged in the heat of battle, are strong and enduring. They are an inspiration for others. Thanks for your encouraging comments!
Samgum50
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samgum50.html
Latest Review: Divided World by Kenneth Pickering

Post by Samgum50 »

Great review! This book seems perfect for army veterans. The author seems to have gone to great lengths to write such an appealing book and I applaud him for that.
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

Samgum50 wrote: โ†‘03 Jun 2020, 06:18 Great review! This book seems perfect for army veterans. The author seems to have gone to great lengths to write such an appealing book and I applaud him for that.
I agree. Veterans would appreciate this moving memoir. I am not a veteran, but I appreciated reading this perspective of a soldier's experience. Thanks so much for your comments!
do20
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-do20.html
Latest Review: Mixed Blessings by J.M. Muse

Post by do20 »

I always admired soldiers for the services they offer to their countries. I hope that the errors that you highlighted will be corrected. I like your review. Great job.
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

do20 wrote: โ†‘14 Jun 2020, 13:23 I always admired soldiers for the services they offer to their countries. I hope that the errors that you highlighted will be corrected. I like your review. Great job.
I feel the same way. A soldier gives their time and talent for the good of the country. We all benefit from their sacrifice. I truly enjoyed this author's perspective on his service. Thank you for your kind and encouraging comments.

Return to โ€œNon-Fiction Booksโ€