Official Review: Recalculate Your Brand With more Account...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Official Review: Recalculate Your Brand With more Account...

Post by Melisa Jane »

Kanda_theGreat wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 20:41 I'm currently working a lot on myself, and any self-help book is really welcomed.
Thank you for this review, I'll pick the book!
This will really help you. Take a look. Thanks for the comments
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

Tonika632 wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 01:46 This book is great for anyone who works with people. Great review!
Thanks for noticing that.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Ellylion wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 08:44 Thank you for this insightful and honest review! Still sounds like a useful and handy book for those who work on self-improvement :)
Sure it is. Thanks for stopping by

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

LinaJan wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 10:04 Having read the review, I figured that the title lead me some completely different way :O I don't usually like self-help books but your review has somewhat intrigued me! It sounds like I agree with the premise of the book, especially with keeping oneself in check with frequent reflection, I just don't usually like reading 'guide' books when it comes to bettering yourself... I am officially confused about the way I feel about this genre now! :lol: Thank you for such an informative review!
If I were you, I'd take a look😊 Thanks for stopping by

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Jachike Samuelson wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 21:07 I've always been a supporter of continuous self-examination. This book is right up my alley.
I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the comments

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”