Official Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lovejoypeace
Currently Reading: Project Tau
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reading Device: Samsung

Re: Official Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Post by Lovejoypeace »

Thank you for the review I enjoyed reading it. I appreciate what you said about the book being boring, unprofessionally edited, and lacking in creativity. Because of those reasons I think that I will pass on reading it.
Officialboluwatife
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 142
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-officialboluwatife.html
Latest Review: Our Autumn Years by Arthur Hartz

Post by Officialboluwatife »

This an amazing book. It is a must-read for everyone in search of knowledge. Wisdom is the principal thing. Nice Review.
Clorinda Donovan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 155
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clorinda-donovan.html
Latest Review: Please Don't Tell Cooper He's A Dog by Michelle Lander Feinberg

Post by Clorinda Donovan »

Just the type of read I avoid. You wrote a great review for a seemingly boring read. Hats off to you.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.

Confucius
Sun +
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sun + »

I agree on just two stars .but the book to me was very positive .I liked that the author of the book was direct about the book.I thought the book was ok .but I don't think the book was something I would usely read myself .Ty..
+Rairafaegagamao
Currently Reading:

Post by +Rairafaegagamao »

Well, at least you tried. Somehow the book encourages you to always know ones emotions and character when you are dealing with rational and impulsive decisions in life which in yourself take accountability for it.
Chikom
Currently Reading: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chikom.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by Chikom »

Your rating of this book was a bit absurd! I must honestly say i didn't like your rating of 2 out of 4 stars because this book deserves better than that despite the few grammatical errors you stated. This kind of books are usually meant to motivate people and impact their life in a positive way. So i feel you were a bit biased when you said that it lacked creativity because its not a sci-fiction. Otherwise i think your fair, i can't complain much!
NanaCindy1906

Post by NanaCindy1906 »

Thanks for the honest review. I do agree that everything God created is beautiful in its own way. I also agree that decisions should be based on logic rather than emotion. While emotions are normal and important, they are not the best foundation for effective decision-making. I have found that the bulk of decisions made during times of intense emotional upheaval are ones I later regret. It is usually better to take a step back, work through the emotional impact and delay the decision until I am able to think it through logically. Both logic and emotion are important, each in its place.
joenduga12
Currently Reading: How To Be Successful
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joenduga12.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Post by joenduga12 »

This sounds like a great book of wisdom, even predicting from the cover title. It will be encouraging for many to read it.
beatrice_mom

Post by beatrice_mom »

It's a really cool book. I find it fascinating to read. I am into psychological book, so I think I should read it really. That seems to be quite interesting.
KhrisYoung

Post by KhrisYoung »

Well this book sounds like a daily life nuggets. It can help Prepare the mind on every step thought one takes.
bhumika_katyayan44
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bhumika-katyayan44.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by bhumika_katyayan44 »

The theme of the book sounded interesting but the poor editing is a big turn off, so I'm not reading this book.
Marvin85
Favorite Book: The Biblical Clock
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marvin85.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Marvin85 »

Thanks for the review. I strongly believe that the author must reshape his originality. I also urge the author to reconsider editing of the book.
Imstaci-1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-imstaci-1.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Imstaci-1 »

Oh dear! The review is awesome and I would say fair. I'm okay with blunt writing but unimaginative and poorly edited books are a drag. Hopefully the author can take a look at this and correct. Your review is amazing.
mytkreadingreview
Currently Reading: Holding Fire
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mytkreadingreview.html
Latest Review: Scam Story by Gini Graham Scott
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by mytkreadingreview »

Here the Author beginned the book by showing us who are the most real teachers in our lives.Really our parents and friends are our real teachers.He defines responsibility to help readers to recall traits of resposible person.After all this the Author emphasizes today humans are trapped in boxes like cars,cell phones and offices, all of us we should escape this boxes
ratow
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ratow.html
Latest Review: Days Passed by Mcentry Dunbar II
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by ratow »

For a moment I was really looking forward to reading this book, but because of the rating, I think I won't.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”