Official Review: The Origins of AIDS and Autism

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nzube Chizoba Okeke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nzube-chizoba-okeke.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Official Review: The Origins of AIDS and Autism

Post by Nzube Chizoba Okeke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Origins of AIDS and Autism" by Ronald L. Besser.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Origins of AIDS and Autism is a book that explores the origin of AIDS and autism and the remedy for them. No one knows the root cause of these diseases, and it's also stated that they have no cure. However, this book seeks to change the reader's mind and bring hope to people struggling with these health conditions. It's a book I know you would want to read.

The Origins of AIDS and Autism was a book I enjoyed to an extent. First of all, it was a book that introduced me to certain things I never knew. The concept of spirit communication and technology was entirely foreign to me. I sure believed that there were spirits out there, but the concepts introduced in this book were new. It was enlightening to read them.

Another new concept in the book was in the origin of AIDS and Autism given in the book. AIDS, as stated by scientific research, doesn't have a root cause, and autism is said to be genetic. But Ronald L. Besser categorically had a different assertion. I initially found it unbelievable, but I could make sense of his ideas from the facts stated in the book concerning AIDS and autism.

I must also commend the format in which the book was written; it was engaging. The historical stories about how humans came to be and how AIDS came to infect humans were intriguing. Reading about these stories helped me understand what the author was trying to communicate — they connected so many dots. To avoid giving spoilers, I wouldn't go into further details.

The illustrations in the book also helped in giving me a visual idea of what the author was saying. More specifically, the pictures depicting the specific part of the human body helped drive home the author's explanations.

It should also be stated that the book was exceptionally well edited, as I didn't catch any errors while reading. The editors did a fantastic job.

I previously said that it was a book I enjoyed to an extent. There was a reason for this. While reading, the author introduced some concepts that seemingly contradicted scientifically proven ideas. One of them was stating that humans came from the mating between orangutans and gibbons. As we all know, this is not consistent with the generally accepted evolution theory. Some foreign concepts were not thoroughly explained. Take, for instance, the Earth having a twin planet and the existence of about a million other planets. This made my reading a tad complex and confusing at some point. I had to reread some chapters to find clarification for my confusion. These concepts should be explained in depth if there would be another edition of this book.

I would rate The Origins of AIDS and Autism 3 out of 4 stars. Initially, I wanted to give it a 4-star rating, as the writing and editing were fantastic. Unfortunately, the difficulty I had in reading some parts of the book made me give it a 3-star rating. I would recommend the book to medical personnel, especially those specialized in AIDS and autism research. Also, anyone who has an interest in this topic would find it a worthwhile read.

The Origins of AIDS and Autism
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
maggi3
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 106
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maggi3.html
Latest Review: Paper Doll by Caitlin Strommen

Post by maggi3 »

I wonder why the author decided to group AIDS and autism together for this book. I get that they both have unclear origins, but the two seem to have little in common besides that. I also wonder what the author’s qualifications are, especially since he, as you say, seems to be contradicting scientific principles in some of his statements. Either way, this seems to be an interesting and compelling read. I’ll have to give it a try sometime. Thanks for a detailed review!
Pronouns: they/them

:gay-rainbow:
MarveeAman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marveeaman.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by MarveeAman »

Never heard about spirit communication before, I am sure this might be helpful for the patients. Thanks for an insightful and honest review.
Kristy Khem
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Carmela
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristykhem.html
Latest Review: Hattie Vavaseur by M. Rebecca Wildsmith

Post by Kristy Khem »

This book is intriguing. After reading your review, my head became flooded with questions. I'm also very interested in the supernatural and healing spiritual work so I think that this book will interest me. Thank you for your review!
Procheta Rodoshi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Procheta Rodoshi »

The origins of Aids and Autism by name seems confusing and is of unrelated two disease entitty. AIDS is an infectious disease caused by a Virus where as Autism is a a brainfunction disorder with varied risk factors and genetic influences.. The reveiewer points to the contradictory scientific evidences of human origin as well. How the Spirit Connection helps in managing the two diseases could be highlighted. In what way it puts hope to the people with disease could be stated in review also.
Last edited by Procheta Rodoshi on 19 Apr 2021, 04:44, edited 1 time in total.
GoodLuck ES
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodluck-es.html
Latest Review: Always Before Me by John Servant

Post by GoodLuck ES »

AIDS and Autism are two illnesses with so much mystery around them. A book that attempts to unravel its origin and encourage sufferers is an amazing work and I will love to read its pages.

Great review.
Stephanie Runyon
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Destiny Hawkins
Favorite Book: The Omicron Six
Currently Reading: The North Factor
Bookshelf Size: 1662
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanie-runyon.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider
Reading Device: B07R3HTWLN
fav_author_id: 100303

Post by Stephanie Runyon »

Autism is not always genetic. My 21 year old son has an official diagnosis of Asperger's.
Autism is a spectrum disorder and his father and I do not have autism in our family histories. I agree with your thought about human origin- if we are the result of orangutans and gibbons then why do those two species still exist? I am a devout Christian so my opinion on all scientific theories varies. I do wonder why AIDS and Autism were addressed in the same book? Good review!.
"Facts don't care about feelings." Ben Shapiro
"Don't try to keep up with me, I live on the edge too thin to see." Ryan Upchurch
"See, one man's inconvenience is another's joy." NF
Wildflowertheorist
Currently Reading: Rise of the Savior
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wildflowertheorist.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Wildflowertheorist »

maggi3 wrote: 18 Apr 2021, 14:41 I wonder why the author decided to group AIDS and autism together for this book. I get that they both have unclear origins, but the two seem to have little in common besides that. I also wonder what the author’s qualifications are, especially since he, as you say, seems to be contradicting scientific principles in some of his statements. Either way, this seems to be an interesting and compelling read. I’ll have to give it a try sometime. Thanks for a detailed review!
I was wondering the exact same thing!
"When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”