Review of The Almighty's Religion for the Universe

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jennifer Aldo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-aldo.html
Latest Review: War Tower by Joseph Leo DeCelle

Review of The Almighty's Religion for the Universe

Post by Jennifer Aldo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Almighty's Religion for the Universe" by Rev. Sidney R. Smith.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Almighty's Religion for the Universe by Sidney R. Smith is a religious book that tries to explain the Creator, life, death, the universe, and the Almighty's purpose for humanity and also to give insight into the roles each human has to play on earth.

The most fascinating parts of the book were the parts about the creation of man and the purpose of his creation. Also the thought of reincarnation and the possibility that there is life before the actual life on earth. Many people over the course of many centuries have repeatedly questioned the possibility of life after death, but never of life before earthly birth. The exposure I amassed from this part of the book was an amazing and eye-opening experience for me as I was able to understand that we existed before we existed on earth in our human bodies.

Also, the part about death in which the author states that there is no death, just the transfer of the spirit from one body to another through reincarnation. This new religion gives everyone the sense of immortality, encouraging everyone to have faith and believe in the fact that they will never die. And, to believe in the fact that they have existed for generations in some cases before their existence on earth. The author paints a picture of life before life and life after life. Putting into words, the picture he tries to fix in our imagination, the author states that every one of us has living in us, a spirit that cannot die. This was what I liked most about the book.

The sour parts of the book for me were the parts about Santorino, Volturnato, and the other higher spirits mentioned in the book. I felt that their character could have been explained better for easy relation to either God or Satan depending on who they were bound to. They were lacking in details compared to the Almighty’s chief spirits Alpha and Omega. In the book, the Alpha and the Omega denoted our beloved deity, God, and their responsibility to reveal the true story of the universe’s creation. I would have loved for the description of the higher spirit to be the same. This was what I disliked most about the book.

Notwithstanding, the book The Almighty's Religion for the Universe by Sidney R. Smith was a fantastic read detailing spirituality and the creation of human existence. The book was professionally edited as I could notice only a few errors in the book. Due to its detailed answers pertaining to the numerous questions about religion, I rate The Almighty's Religion for the Universe by Sidney R. Smith, a 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to readers who love reading about spirituality and Christian books.

The Almighty's Religion for the Universe
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

Reincarnation and immortality are topics which many have pondered upon. The book trying to explain the above said themes is great. I like the galaxy cover of the book. Thank you for a great review!
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

Very interesting book setting. It definitely caught my attention.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”