Featured Official Review of Purging to Thrive

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amantle Tirafalo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amantle-tirafalo.html
Latest Review: Dread Tribunal of Last Resort by Brian Kaufman

Re: Featured Official Review of Purging to Thrive

Post by Amantle Tirafalo »

From what i have read from the review,this book sounds like my kind of book because i have been battling with tackling fear and anxiety for as long as i can remember..also with self understanding..its a must read
Jenelyn Bangulan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jenelyn Bangulan »

I'm also battling fear because of my past thats why I love to read a book like this to motivate me to live without fear and honestly speaking I always isolate myself I didn't know how to be positive in this time so it's a big help for to fight this battle.
Nouria el saftawy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nouria-el-saftawy.html
Latest Review: Sandra Eden's War by Michael Low

Post by Nouria el saftawy »

The review got me so interested in reading the book, it sounds so inspirational and can actually help people to self help.
Godsgiftng2002
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Godsgiftng2002 »

The review is close to home, and with that, I think it is a book I would love to read too.
Iqram Jafari
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Iqram Jafari »

This book will create a good image for self development and it is a wonderful book to read.
bookings_reviews
Currently Reading: E M P Honeymoon
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by bookings_reviews »

This was a work that was inspiring, engaging, and eye-opening. It was well-considered. It motivated me to dig a little deeper within myself in order to identify my cleansing areas so that I could continue to Thrive.
It could serve as a reminder of why and how we should focus on the things above rather than the things of this world. This book reminded me that beneath our harsh exterior, there is a place to unearth the "secret softer character" that isn't always visible.
Surprisingly, and more than "time consuming," there was a Bible verse or passage for each key topic that would help you better grasp how your actions are linked to God's plan for your life. I simply cannot explain the whole splendor and influence it has on your life in my assessment. I chose to read it again because there was so much I might have missed the first time.
I simply cannot explain the whole splendor and influence it has on your life in my assessment. I chose to read it again because there was so much I might have missed the first time :tiphat: .
Every chapter is packed with thought-provoking concepts that encourage you to listen to your inner voice (the Holy Spirit) for guidance and contemplation. At the end of each chapter, you'll be given some personal questions to consider that will force you to consider your life, personality, faith, and abilities. What a fantastic technique to conduct a much-needed Self-Assessment in order to get back on track.
I can see that God directed this book...bible passages are used to tie in with the material presented in each chapter, and there are also techniques shared throughout to help you shift your thinking in a much more positive way that aligns with how God wants us to live and perceive ourselves.
This is an excellent book for a weekly Bible study group.
Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ailakhu-yusau-aizhebiomon.html
Latest Review: Advanced Lotto Rotation System by Joseph Z Vlasic

Post by Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon »

Books of this nature are invaluable and as a result gives every reader something to hold on to. However, the fact that it has Bible verses may make it a turndown for people of other faiths. Nice review I must say.
Fadi alawneh

Post by Fadi alawneh »

For me I love reading book that give me inspiration I think this book is quite OK and it has all it takes to help anyone i love this that is very good
Judy_Jemutai7
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-jemutai7.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by Judy_Jemutai7 »

This seems like a good motivational book that guides you through the step by step process of acing your adult life.
Jeremypakan
Currently Reading: Growth
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Jeremypakan »

I love books related to the bible, very interesting and add to my faith in living this life, I really hope to bring this full book for free
Dhanya Nambiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dhanya-nambiar.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Dhanya Nambiar »

I liked the chapter wise description you have given. It played a great factor in determining whether to try the book or not. But given that, I am a bit reluctant considering the religious content. Anyways, thanks for the detailed review.
k_madhu_jha
Currently Reading: There's a Rooster in My Bathroom!
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-k-madhu-jha.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by k_madhu_jha »

It was an exceptional read for me. The self analysis and then self growth makes it easier to understand. Understanding it worth and understanding it own personally helps to grow for sure. This book helps a lot.
Kira Bonita Reece
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy, Box Set
Bookshelf Size: 358
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kira-bonita-reece.html
Latest Review: Starboard Eight by Brian Casey

Post by Kira Bonita Reece »

This seems like the type of book that can help people become better versions of themselves. I feel like a better person by just reading the review. Great review.
Ezzaldin Samir

Post by Ezzaldin Samir »

From this resume of this book, I like the way the author search to help people to recognize themselves with some inspiring tips and habits to get themselves to improve and achieve their goals
B Sheila Holt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: One Christmas Eve
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-b-sheila-holt.html
Latest Review: Open Heart by Akil Taher

Post by B Sheila Holt »

Thank you so much for this beautifully written and very intricately detailed review of this book. From your review, I would read this book. This type of book is exactly what I enjoy to help encourage and fill my soul. Ty again for your amazing job of telling us about this book.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”