Review of The ABCs of Love

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Njokime
Favorite Book: Worldlines
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-njokime.html
Latest Review: Homo Technica by Stephan Collina

Review of The ABCs of Love

Post by Njokime »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The ABCs of Love" by Taylor S Norman.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

To love and be loved is something special. Personally, love is what gives me the strength to face each new day with positivity. The ABCs of Love is a unique format of writing that goes in-depth to explain love. The author has used the analogy of alphabets from A to Z. Each letter has taken on a word. The author has used these words to explain in detail the perfect affirmation of love.

What I like most about this book is the technique the author has used. She has managed to find simple words to explain what love truly feels like. The writing is easy to follow and comprehend. For people who do not believe in love, I think this should be their go-to book. This book reminds each one of us that love is unconditional. It can also be used effortlessly as a pocketbook. Someone can read anytime when they feel as if they cannot love themselves or others. Someone can easily browse it, and that even makes it even better. To love so greatly means you have to be honest, trusting, and ready for great intimacy. The word that I liked most is unconditional. It speaks so much to me. I would want someone to love me unconditionally, as I would them. If you can love me at my best, you should also be able to love me when misery strikes. Most people are afraid of commitment. I believe that if you love someone, it should not be hard to commit. Love is something powerful. I can say Taylor S. Norman has managed to pass the message of what love is in a simple but profound way. I think even people who are not into reading short books will enjoy reading this.

There is nothing I disliked about this book. The editing is exceptional, with zero errors.

I would highly recommend this book to young adults and adults because they can fully understand and relate to some words here, like romance. It is important to share love, and the author has managed to do that in writing.

I award The ABCs of Love a rating of 4 out of 4 stars because the editing is professional, and this topic of love is well-covered, in a way that is easy to comprehend. I am also fascinated by how we can express love in so many ways to the people we love.

The ABCs of Love
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Aarti Jha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aarti-jha.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Aarti Jha »

Being a firm believer of the concept of love and commitment, i would definitely love to read this one. "Unconditional" is a strong word and this is how love should be. This book really appeals to me. Thank you for writing this review beautifully.
Kim Jek
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-jek.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Kim Jek »

Seems the book contains helpful information on love. Thanks for the great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”