Review of The Power of Strategic Influence!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jose Josphat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jose-josphat.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Re: Review of The Power of Strategic Influence!

Post by Jose Josphat »

The review in itself is thrilling. The themes of personal responsibility and self-reliance are great assets to the title of this book. Also, I love the fact that it is not coined for entrepreneurs only but for everyone interested in strategic influence.
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

Saint Bruno wrote: 19 Jul 2021, 03:08 Strategic influence is not easy to learn, so I am glad that the author presented it in a way that readers can easily understand. Thanks for the amazing review and recommendation.
You are absolutely right. Thanks for stopping by.
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

Jose Josphat wrote: 19 Jul 2021, 13:38 The review in itself is thrilling. The themes of personal responsibility and self-reliance are great assets to the title of this book. Also, I love the fact that it is not coined for entrepreneurs only but for everyone interested in strategic influence.
The application of the book is for the most part universal. Thanks for the comment and kind words.
Authentic Voice
Favorite Book: Selling with Presence
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-authentic-voice.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by Authentic Voice »

Raluca_Mihaila wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 03:34 Personal responsibility and self-reliance are very important skills, and they should be taught in school! It seems like a very useful book, so thank you for your recommendation. Great job!
True, I agree. Personal responsibility and self-reliance are very important skills. This are widely needed in our society today. The book will be useful.
Saniya Mansuri
Currently Reading: Chameleons
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saniya-mansuri.html
Latest Review: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature by Chet Shupe

Post by Saniya Mansuri »

Accepting our personal responsibility is a very important thing, great review looking forward to read the book

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”