Review of Life A Great Mystery

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rosemary Wright
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Author: Sydney Sheldon
Favorite Book: Spanky
Currently Reading: Culture Man
Bookshelf Size: 689
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-wright.html
Latest Review: Gods Whisper Always Near by Sharon Williams
Reading Device: Android

Review of Life A Great Mystery

Post by Rosemary Wright »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Life A Great Mystery" by Selinah Ntuli.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Life A Great Mystery, by Selinah Ntuli, unveils the principles of life, involving the Word of God. It reveals the truth about what happened in the Garden of Eden (regarding Eve, Adam, and the serpent), the mystery of the human heart, the mystery of "a male seed," the mystery of measuring the greatness of mankind, and how to overcome poverty. In addition, it tells about the importance of depending on the Creator and the benefits of paying tithes.

In an engaging way, this book shows how one can depend on God and hence get good results. It contains certain truths that can enable a Christian to live in peace and be productive. Moreover, it reveals how, through the Word of God, one can become pregnant, overcome fear, and deal with emotional trauma. It tells about some people who feared God and were blessed tremendously, as well as what happened to some who didn't. In addition, it highlights the benefits of being a Christian and being filled with the Holy Spirit, while unveiling the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

Using Bible and personal stories for illustration, this book is interesting and comprehensible. Consisting of 148 pages, it's a quick read, and I like how Selinah gives her points in a concise and appealing manner. Furthermore, I appreciate the way she illustrates how God "seals his instructions in people's hearts" to protect them from making wrong decisions. The book flows smoothly, and it's easy to read. Though the author uses a lot of Bible verses for explanation, she ensures that she keeps a conversational tone, and that makes the book relatable.

There's nothing I don't like about this book. It's coherent and enlightening, having a lot of intriguing examples. I have learned a lot from it about dreams and their interpretations; the author included some of her dreams and gave their meanings, relating them to the situations in her life. Being a dreamer also, I saw that her interpretations were correct. However, while the book is eye-opening and enjoyable, readers who don't like publications with many Bible passages or those involving spiritual views may not enjoy it.

In conclusion, I rate Life A Great Mystery 4 out of 4 stars. I couldn't rate it lower because it's well written and straightforward. I appreciate the author's message. Besides, the book seems well edited, though I saw a few grammar errors, which were not distracting. It'll be a good read for Christians searching for more truths or people who want to know the mystery of life from a Christian perspective.

Life A Great Mystery
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
pooja1989
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by pooja1989 »

This will good for Christmas reading
Urvashi Tripathi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-urvashi-tripathi.html
Latest Review: The Different Kinds Of Monsters by Seth Chambers

Post by Urvashi Tripathi »

I like reading all kind of religion's books, and hope will love this one too. I loved the cover design of this book and after reading your review I got to know it's going with book theme too. Thank you for the beautiful review.
Bright Umoru
Currently Reading: How to be successful
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bright-umoru.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Love by Sherine Anniruth
Reading Device: Android

Post by Bright Umoru »

Wow this is a kind of book I like reading, that unvails mystery especially especially about bible stories. Great review!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”