Review of Become your own savior

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
El_limitless
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-el-limitless.html
Latest Review: Public Hostage Public Ransom by William Bronston MD

Review of Become your own savior

Post by El_limitless »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Become your own savior" by Asmait yohannes.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The book Become your own saviour by Asmait yohannes is a self-help book. The book focuses on issues of societal stereotypes against women and how they can rise above these stereotypes to achieve high-level success in different facets of life.

The author comprehensively outlined steps women can take to rise above any form of discrimination and make the most out of their lives. What are these steps? How should these steps be applied? How do these steps guarantee success? Find out by reading this interesting book.

The book has a lot of positive points. I like the author's writing style. She was detailed in her approach to the topic. I also love that regardless of the fact that the book was meant to address only the issues women face, it did that from a general standpoint. Apart from women, other readers can glean a lot of highly beneficial messages from this book. I also love the directness of the book. The author did not bore the reader with unnecessary long stories and analogies. She focused on helping the reader find ways to shine in a crowd. The author also incorporated questions that will make the reader pause for a moment to have deep thoughts about his life at certain points in the book, I love that about the book as well.

I found nothing to dislike about the book. The author wrote so beautifully. Again, being that I have personal experiences of some of the societal issues the author highlighted, I could completely relate to all that she wrote about. The tips she gave will be immensely beneficial to me on a personal level. Readers who resolve to apply the tips contained in the book will undoubtedly notice a great improvement in the quality of their lives.

The book was exceptionally well edited. I found no spelling or grammar errors in it. Consequently, I rate the book 4 out of 4 stars. I didn't give the book a lower rating because it addressed the issue of stereotypes against women comprehensively and proffered realistic solutions to that. It motivates women and readers, in general, to get more involved in life and to change things they do not like about their lives.

I recommend the book to women who seek to go on a journey of self-discovery, women who wish to live above societal stereotypes and achieve great success. Generally, everybody seeking to stand out from the crowd and to achieve high-level success should read the book.

Become your own savior
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
onyii_review
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyii-review.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by onyii_review »

I love this book. A woman striving in society today should be an everyday topic and shouldn't be overlooked. Thanks for your beautiful review.
Uzzy_Reviews
Tarie07
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarie07.html
Latest Review: Korian: Ark of the Fallen King by Giorgio Garofalo

Post by Tarie07 »

Women should be recognized more often and not put down by society all the time. It is really not a crime to be female. I would love to read this book. Thanks for the wonderful review.
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I like that the book is full of details but at the same time it has not lost its directness.
ROSEY-ANN
Favorite Book: Winning the War on Cancer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roseyann.html
Latest Review: Building A Coaching Culture by Andreas Von Der Heydt

Post by ROSEY-ANN »

Nice review.
Luchris_michael
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-luchris-michael.html
Latest Review: Rulers of the Galaxy by Tayma Tameem

Post by Luchris_michael »

The perspective of the book is a good one. Women have sacrosanct roles to playing our society. Good review.
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

A motivational book that is well written. Thanks for a great review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”