Review of The Cash Cowboy Combo!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
That Reviewer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 218
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-that-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Unspoken Things The Inlightenment by Wilfred Thomas

Review of The Cash Cowboy Combo!

Post by That Reviewer »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Cash Cowboy Combo!" by Paxton S. Finnegan.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Paxton S. Finnegan combines two great masterpieces to create The Cash Cowboy Combo. These two books aim to teach the idea of securing a solid life before getting to the end of one's career and how to eliminate irrelevant expenses in one's life. In essence, both books promise to help readers achieve financial stability.

Paxton S. Finnegan titled the two books You Can't Have My Money and Hunting Purple Elephants, respectively. It was commendable that Paxton did not use some clichéd titles that would always have "how to" attached to them. The creativity in the titles was epic, especially the second one. At first, I assumed Paxton S. Finnegan would make an analogy with elephants at the beginning. Surprisingly, he didn't but went straight into explaining what purple elephants meant. That was impressive!

This combo gave in-depth explanations to bank offers, how to go about them, and better solutions. Paxton explained the essence of advisors and brokers. He also explained better options that would not always require the banks. Also, he touched on how we'd tend to make expenses that would not matter. When we'd check back on these expenses in a month, we'd be dumbfounded at the amount we spent on buying unnecessary things. Some of these things could be worked on, and Paxton showed the way in The Cash Cowboy Combo.

I love that Paxton S. Finnegan acknowledges that the ideas in his books may not work out for everyone. He makes this known in the disclaimer notice and advises that readers consult a licensed professional before attempting any technique in the books. Going further, he says, "by reading this book, the reader agrees that under no circumstances will the author be responsible for any losses incurred as a result of the use of information in the book." This statement confirms that Paxton S. Finnegan gives recommendations and possible solutions. The Cash Cowboy Combo does not hold the key to financial stability; it brings you to the door. You have to decide whether you want to get in or not.

The Cash Cowboy Combo will benefit persons living in the United States and Canada (and any other developed country) more because the illustrations therein revolve around these countries. This makes it unfit for persons in third-world countries because they might not relate to some things in the book.

This book makes you sit back and think about your plans for when the grey hairs start coming. The goal is to make long-term investments to secure your life and family and reduce irrelevant expenses to the barest minimum. There are only a few errors and nothing to dislike. Therefore, I rate it four out of four stars.

The Cash Cowboy Combo!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Hhannahh
Currently Reading: The Smartest Person in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hhannahh.html
Latest Review: The Whaler's Daughter by Jerry Mikorenda

Post by Hhannahh »

Great cover and catchy title; I think I'll like this book.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”