Review of The Power of Financial Jubilee

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: My Spouse, my friend by Ingiete Oyama

Review of The Power of Financial Jubilee

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Power of Financial Jubilee" by Dale Piggott.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Financial or debt jubilee is the process of clearing debt from public records. This process provides much-needed relief to those in need of financial pardon. The financial standing of most Americans is dire, with many households living from paycheck to paycheck. Dale Piggott’s The Power of Financial Jubilee brings to the fore a viable solution that can be implemented to stimulate the economy by empowering households. The author assists and advises readers on how to get out of debt and guides them to make sound financial decisions.

Dale empowers readers by sharing his journey to financial relief. Furthermore, he shares additional steps that readers can explore to obtain financial relief, such as the principles of Jubilee and applying for chapter 13 or 7 financial protection. The book is insightful as the author shows readers the different perspectives and similarities of Jubilee from the Bible and current times.

Unfortunately, we live in times where acquiring debts (good or bad debt) is almost inevitable. And to make matters worse, COVID-19 left many individuals unemployed, with debts piling up. Dale details the processes he undertook to receive financial relief and shares how that experience shaped him mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Thanks to the extensive study conducted by the author, the book provides a wealth of information. The author also added several references for additional reading and easy referencing. The book is compact, easy to comprehend, and it is practical.

I admired Dale’s transparency, relatability, and ability to give people hope when they experience challenging moments in their lives. Dale encourages readers to allow God into their lives to help and guide them with their finances. Dale is a deeply spiritual individual, and his faith and spirituality permeate throughout the book.

The only negative aspect of this book was the errors, as I came across several of them throughout the book. Besides the errors, The Power of Financial Jubilee is an exceptionally illuminating nonfiction work. I like that it presents the reader with information, tools, techniques and equips them to succeed in their chosen financial path. For these reasons, I award the book 3 out of 4 stars.

This book is geared towards Christians and employs biblical principles to provide financial relief. I, therefore, recommend it to Christian readers who are in a financial crisis and need a non-judgemental Christ-centered approach out of their financial woes. If you have been unsuccessful with various money-saving techniques or need to get out of debt, give this book and its refreshing approach a chance and watch your finances flourish.

The Power of Financial Jubilee
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Aisha Yakub
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

This is insightful. Thank you for the review.
Apple 7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-apple-7.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor

Post by Apple 7 »

There's nothing better than being debt free, and financially independent.....very nice review
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

Americans tend to live beyond our means, especially with how easy it is to get credit cards. I'm glad this book can help many of us get out of debt. Thanks for your wonderful review!
Raluca_Mihaila
Favorite Book: The Brothers Karamazov
Currently Reading: The Master and Margarita
Bookshelf Size: 175
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raluca-mihaila.html
Latest Review: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess by Dan E. Hendrickson

Post by Raluca_Mihaila »

I don't know how relevant is the book for a person not living in US, but it seems to offer a unique combination of financial information and religious support. Thank you for this intriguing recommendation!
Amiczy Heaven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amiczy-heaven.html
Latest Review: Living the Beatitudes by Gary L. Engstrom

Post by Amiczy Heaven »

This book will benefit a lot of people. Being able to stay out of debt is a great lesson and I’ll love to read this book, to learn more. Thank you for your review.
Currently Reading:

Raymond N wrote: 17 Jan 2022, 05:18 This is insightful. Thank you for the review.
Thanks for taking the time to read the review Raymond :tiphat:
Currently Reading:

Apple 7 wrote: 18 Jan 2022, 22:34 There's nothing better than being debt free, and financially independent.....very nice review
We all strive for financial freedom and all good things that come with it. Thanks for the kind comments!
Currently Reading:

Prisallen wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 09:17 Americans tend to live beyond our means, especially with how easy it is to get credit cards. I'm glad this book can help many of us get out of debt. Thanks for your wonderful review!
It is extremely easy to fall into the debt trap, we need all the guidance and advice we can get. Thanks for the kind comment Prisallen!
Currently Reading:

Raluca_Mihaila wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 10:41 I don't know how relevant is the book for a person not living in US, but it seems to offer a unique combination of financial information and religious support. Thank you for this intriguing recommendation!
Thanks for stopping by Raluca!
Currently Reading:

Amiczy Magnus wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 15:34 This book will benefit a lot of people. Being able to stay out of debt is a great lesson and I’ll love to read this book, to learn more. Thank you for your review.
It will certainly help many. Thanks for stopping by!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”