Review of UFOs, Earthquakes & The Straight Line Mystery

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tim Toby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tim-toby.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Review of UFOs, Earthquakes & The Straight Line Mystery

Post by Tim Toby »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "UFOs, Earthquakes & The Straight Line Mystery" by Ahmad Jamaludin.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

UFOs, Earthquakes, and the Straight Line Mystery: The Answer to the UFO Enigma by Ahmad Jamaludin is a wake-up call to the belief that there is more to the universe than we had previously believed.

This information-packed book is divided into fourteen chapters. The author starts with the UFO phenomenon: how it began, what names it was called before being tagged UFO, the nation or form, and flight characteristics. He talked about earthquakes and the similarities between the occurrence of earthquakes and UFO incidents. Orthoteny, or the straight-line mystery, was thoroughly explained, and the relationship between the straight-line mystery and the occurrences of UFOs was analyzed. He further explained and showed how meteors, blooms, and exploding sounds could lead to the occurrence of UFO activities and how scientists could capitalize on this knowledge to discover the reality of UFOs and possible events. The author thought there would be a factor causing these occurrences and their gateway to our planet. What is this factor?

UFOs, Earthquakes, and the Straight Line Mystery: The Answer to the UFO Enigma by Ahmad Jamaludin is a well-thought and well-researched book. After reading this book, I had to look up the author's bio, and I realized that he is a scholar and has written several books. This work is well written and well researched, and I think astrophysicists and cosmologists would find it handy.

I admire the author's effort and activeness in finding the truth and accurate source of the UfO enigma. He is not even an astrophysicist, but he is passionate about knowing the truth and revealing it to the world for people to respond rapidly to it. This is something I personally learned from the author. One shouldn't give up on one's passion for finding the truth or obtaining knowledge.

I also love how this work rekindles my belief in the UFO phenomenon. Not just me, but almost everyone would believe that there are no UFOs or aliens anywhere outside of our planet. This work will not only rekindle or make you believe they exist, but it will also motivate one to find out more.

However, I didn't particularly appreciate how the author used religious influence to explain some concepts in the book. This is the only part I disagreed with because I am irreligious. Also, there were errors in the book, grammatical and typos. For these reasons, I will give this book a rating of 3 out of 4 stars. I would recommend this book to anyone who thinks or believes that celestial beings don't exist.

UFOs, Earthquakes & The Straight Line Mystery
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

This should be insightful, but I'm not certain this is in my field. Thank you for your review.
Zelda Boshoff
Favorite Book: Strong Heart
Currently Reading: The Elf Legacy - Book Five of the Magi Charter
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zelda-boshoff.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Zelda Boshoff »

UFOs is a very interesting subject, many advances have been made in our lifetime. I would love to know if it's possible that there could be Aliens in the universe or on earth. The book will be added to my list. Thank you for the lovely review.
QualityAndQuantity
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-qualityandquantity.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by QualityAndQuantity »

From my childhood days I was interested in the life beyond our planet. This seems like a pretty good book for me to know more about that. Thanks for the insightful review.
Vidhi Adhikari
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: True Teryn
Bookshelf Size: 280
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vidhi-adhikari.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by Vidhi Adhikari »

I wi definitely read this book. I too am always keen to know what's out there other than the world we know. Thanks for a detailed review..
Shridhar Suryawanshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shridhar-suryawanshi.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark by J.B. Lion

Post by Shridhar Suryawanshi »

This book would be great for Star Wars fans. Thanks for the review.
Mary Lou Mills
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading: The Buffalo Soldier
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-lou-mills.html
Latest Review: Permaculture for the Absolute Beginner by Dawn Raynes
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 8%

Post by Mary Lou Mills »

Intriguing. I'm ready for an update on the UFO status. I'm curious though. You recommend it for non-believers, yet it sounds like you're convinced.
Janelydia Mwangi
Currently Reading: Bugs, Weeds, and Water
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janelydia-mwangi.html
Latest Review: Surviving Life As An Actor by Jerry a. Greenberg
Reading Device: Android

Post by Janelydia Mwangi »

The review is fantastic but sends shivers to those who fear UFOs, natural calamities like earthquakes that continue to disrupt our lives today.
However, by being accurate in his research, he brings forth information to get rid of myths on UFOs and their origin.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”