Review of Elevate Your Optimal Health

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Okafor Prosper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 250
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okafor-prosper.html
Latest Review: 52 Pieces: by Dr. Marina Kostina

Review of Elevate Your Optimal Health

Post by Okafor Prosper »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Elevate Your Optimal Health" by Eric Oji.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Having good health is underestimated. Imagine all you can achieve if your health was at an optimum level. Are you ready to be free from the shackles of chronic health problems? This is something that we all want, but are we ready to pay the price to achieve this? What must we do to achieve optimal health? In Elevate Your Optimal Health, Eric E. Oji informs us that the body is an incredibly complex machine that requires effort to take care of it to perform adequately. Therefore, he presents "five proven ways to enhance your physical and emotional wellbeing, boost personal health in days, and enjoy your best life."

The first thing to note about this book that I like is how well the author puts the audience at the center by helping us to gain a full understanding of our bodies. Of course, we are responsible for our own health, and it is of utmost importance that we approach the task of achieving optimum health with the right knowledge and mindset. The lessons in the book are dished out in a simple and easy-to-understand manner, revolving around five key principles (EFASS) that are the building blocks of excellent health and will guide us in making the right health choices: eating healthy food, fluid intake choices, air quality, sufficient sleep, and skincare choices. Presenting his lessons through these principles made what looked like a daunting task easier to approach.

Furthermore, from the inclusion of different carcinogens that we ignore, which have been published by The National Toxicology Program of the US Department of Health and Human Services, to the importance of sleep and several kinds of diet favored by research by the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and the National Cholesterol Education Program, the author has gone the extra mile to bring us the relevant and verified information concerning numerous aspects of health. I can say that health-wise, there is something new for most readers to learn about from the pages of this book. The author is also insightful enough to open our eyes to improving the health of the planet while we improve our health by adopting a vegan diet, which can help to combat world hunger, conserve water, reduce energy consumption, and even purify the air and soil.

Also, there are numerous success stories included in the book to show how several patients improved their health situation by applying these principles. I liked that the author included patients that suffered different ranges of diseases, from diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol to transient ischemic attack and respiratory diseases, to illustrate the comprehensive nature of his methods.

Eric E. Oji's Elevate Your Optimal Health is also an exceptionally well-edited book, as I did not find any errors while reading, and I appreciate the author's efforts in this regard. The book is enlightening, detailed, and motivates you to take the necessary steps to improve your quality of life. I cannot think of any aspect of the book I do not like and will urge any reader looking to improve their health to grab a copy of this guide. You will be very happy that you did. I rate this book four out of four stars.

“Your body is your most priceless possession, take care of it.” - Jack Lalane (Page 42).

Elevate Your Optimal Health
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Apple 7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-apple-7.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor

Post by Apple 7 »

I've read some health related books, and this seems to add more to the little knowledge I've obtained......thanks for the review
Amiczy Heaven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amiczy-heaven.html
Latest Review: Living the Beatitudes by Gary L. Engstrom

Post by Amiczy Heaven »

I need to know the five ways I can enhance my physical and emotional well-being. Nice review.
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

This is definitely enlightening and insightful. I'll like to know the methods proposed by the authors. Great review.
Suzer6440 xyz
Favorite Book: Pearl River Mansion
Currently Reading: Five Total Strangers
Bookshelf Size: 201
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-suzer6440-xyz.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Suzer6440 xyz »

This sounds amazing ! we are responsible for our own health for sure.I love that there are success stories for all to read - makes the book motivating with lots of inspiration. Thanks for the great review. Definitely seems to be something worth looking into, as I just started an awesome fitness program and would like to know my goals are attainable!
Amenrodion
Currently Reading: Fates Sweet Passion
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amenrodion.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Amenrodion »

I am on a health optimisation journey and a self-care journey so i would definitely like to read this book. Succinct review

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”