Review of Spiritual Energy Explained

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Review of Spiritual Energy Explained

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Spiritual Energy Explained" by Walter E. Broach.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Spiritual Energy Explained: You, Your Soul, and the Universe by Walter E. Broach, MLS, Ph.D., is a comprehensive read that provides extensive information on the fundamental tenets of spirituality. This book answers all of the important questions about spiritual living that people may have. How did the universe come to be? Are spiritual and religious people the same thing? How does one become spiritual, and is it sinful? The book provides concise answers to these and other questions. David Rudrauf discovered that a patient who lacked three regions of the brain thought to be essential for self-awareness was self-aware in a study he led. The conclusion would be that, contrary to popular belief, the mind, or consciousness, is not located in the brain. If this is the case, where is the mind? To find out, read this book. We are made of energy, as is our soul, and the energy in the universe is coherently made up of energy. Spiritual energy can be classified as either positive or negative. As a spiritual person, how can you achieve this goal? Purchase a copy of the book to find out.

The world's survival depends on our actions as spiritual beings; it depends on our capacity to completely engage in the good energy and shadow work out of the negative energy. In this way, even when change isn't immediate, we can influence the world to be a better place. I've learned from reading this book that spirituality is for those who have already experienced hell, not those who wish to escape it. We all possess qualities of spirituality that are connected to the energy from which we were created. Spiritual people are strong people. Therefore, it is everyone's responsibility to contribute to a world that is peaceful and happy.

My favorite exemplary character is Mother Teresa in Chapter 4 because the book claims that while she is under spiritual darkness for fifty years, Mother Teresa remains committed to her purpose and accomplishes a great deal. On page 67, the author said something that caught my attention: "Some people seem to spend their entire earthly existence in the dark." This indicates to me that although the dark night is an inevitable part of life, how you choose to respond to it determines whether it serves as a motivating force for you or a discouraging setback. Additionally, I laughed at how accurate the author's narrative was. For instance, the author accurately stated that Peter X, the drunk, "didn't immediately become spiritual," but he started going to several churches more to meet ladies than to join any one faith. I laughed at that. The comedy made the book seem more approachable. I particularly appreciated that each chapter of the book was followed by a list of thoughts.

It is challenging to immediately get the meaning, despite how calm the book's narrative climax is. This novel, sadly, cannot be read in one sitting. To fully appreciate the book's undertone, one needs precise focus and cognitive attention. Some of the explanations in the book are challenging for me to comprehend. Apart from them, there is nothing unfavorable to say about the book. Due to the aforementioned factors, I rate this book four out of five stars. I wish to commend the author for doing such thorough research. I'd also like to thank the editor for not spotting any mistakes in the book. The book is excellently edited.

This book is for you if you have ever experienced or are presently experiencing difficult circumstances. Everyone would find it enjoyable to read. You should keep this book by your bed since every new page reveals something new about you, your soul, or the universe, regardless of how much or little you know about spirituality. The book should also be required reading for anyone looking into spiritual exercises; it is a knowledge resource for your program.

Spiritual Energy Explained
View: on Bookshelves
Chinex Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinex-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Chinex Otuokere »

Wow. Lovely book and a wonderful review. Most time people confuse being religious and being spiritual the book has a lot of clarification on that. Would pick up a copy soon to understand better.
Online Concept
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezel-dornelles.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Online Concept »

The concept of this book puts forth the question which the world seeks answers to. I believe it will explain further but I don't think it can be answered correctly from the viewpoint of man, that is, it has a generalised answer.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

Indeed there is an energy behind spirituality that needs explanation, but I didn't like how the author didn't make the reading an easy one. Your review on the book is detailed. Welldone!!!
Onyeso Njoku
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyeso-njoku.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Onyeso Njoku »

Many believe that the spiritual realm rules the physical, I would like to find out. Nice review, welldone.
Jennifer Benítez 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Terms of Service
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-ben-tez-1.html
Latest Review: Nakhon Phanom by James I. Jouppi

Post by Jennifer Benítez 1 »

Good review. I liked that you mentioned such important names and you didn't withhold.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

Okay, I’ve always thought our mind resonates with our brain, or is my belief wrong? I’ll really like to know where our mind speaks from. Great review!
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

The concept of spiritual energy can be viewed differently by people. I love the author’s ideology on this. It's thought-provoking and gives readers a lot to ponder. Well done
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Sometimes in our life, we lose the spiritual energy to move forward. It is one factor, for me, to live a life fully. Thanks for your wonderful review!
Chris Don Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-don-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Chris Don Nwaka »

There are many questions concerning the existence of man on earth. the author of this book was able to explain the real meaning of energy. I thing everyone should go for this book. good job.
Chris Walter Mason
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-walter-mason.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Chris Walter Mason »

From the look of thinks. This book will be educative. I love how you narrated the story. I want to find out more on what that spiritual energy standes for. Good job.
Jay David Randall
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-david-randall.html
Latest Review: Scrooge's Folly - Saving Jacob Marley by David Jay Weinberg

Post by Jay David Randall »

I am not a fan of religious novels and I don't think I would kike to read this book, you do have a nice review though but it doesn't change my mind about this novel.
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."Walt Whitman :tiphat:
Park Cherri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

I’m not a fan of books of this genre so I think I’ll pass. The context seems so complex to understand. IT’s more recommended for those in the spiritual line.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

The book is fearfully exciting. The thoughts and consciousness of where our mind is is something that is mind boggling. The Author obviously has experienced a level of spirituality to be able to give a detailed account of its importance to mankind.
This review is interesting
Sandra Ijeoma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandra-ijeoma.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Sandra Ijeoma »

This looks like a fascinating book with useful instructions for obtaining useful knowledge about spirituality and much more. I'm curious as to how the universe came to be. I was already motivated to read this book because of its religious content. Thank you for your review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”