Review of Unleash Your Power: Own Your Energy, Mindset and Strengths

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Azuka Jessica
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azuka-jessica.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Review of Unleash Your Power: Own Your Energy, Mindset and Strengths

Post by Azuka Jessica »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Unleash Your Power: Own Your Energy, Mindset and Strengths" by Kirsten Blakemore.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

You have the ability to create the type of life that you desire. These are the words of a particular mentor of mine. It represents a large part of the book’s contents. Unleash Your Power: Own Your Energy, Mindset and Strengths is a nonfiction book by Kirsten Blakemore that aims to motivate individuals.

The author divided the book into three parts, which all had subtopics. The first part talked about defining ourselves. It pointed out the need to define who we are and what we want to be. The book taught us how to determine our energy and mindset, plan our future, and establish our strengths and weaknesses. It then proceeded to part two, where the book encouraged us to align our mentality with positivity and change. In the last part, the book taught us to be our authentic selves and also the importance of being consistent. It also admonished us to accept changes. Are you intrigued by these topics? Grab a copy of this book to find out.

The book included mind-blowing quotes and thought-provoking subjects. I was delighted to see my favourite saying by Marianne Williamson. The book was educational. It contained teachings on healthy living, emphasizing our diet and lifestyle. At the end of each chapter, the author gives a summary and practical exercises that readers can engage in after reading. The book pointed out the hindrances to positivity.

There was nothing to dislike about this book. It came from someone with lots of experience and credibility on the subject. It pointed out that everyone has problem-solving skills, but we limit ourselves with our energy, which affects our thinking and mindset. The book encouraged gratitude rather than complaining.

I like that the author did not mince words while writing. She spoke the truth about how we are the cause of whatever comes to us. She was also considerate enough to educate the less extreme. It was like listening to my mother advise me with a mix of soft and intense tones. The author made the book relatable and easy to read by including stories in line with her teaching. It made me think about my own life experiences. The book’s contents were practical and realistic, and I enjoyed reading this book.

I rate this book five out of five stars for the above positive reasons. The book was also exceptionally well edited, as I found no errors while reading. I recommend this book to motivational text lovers. Do you seem to be surrounded by negativity? I suggest that you read this book because only you can save yourself.

Unleash Your Power: Own Your Energy, Mindset and Strengths
View: on Bookshelves
Agata Wrzyszynska
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Agata Wrzyszynska »

I love this book !!!
Sonie Daniel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sonie-daniel.html
Latest Review: Always Strive to Be a Better You by Pete Hall

Post by Sonie Daniel »

I enjoy reading motivational books because they are very encouraging. I would love to read it someday. Thank you for the great review.
Jerry Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-anozie.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Jerry Anozie »

I love how we'll organised the book was. This is a self help book and I believe it would help people know their purpose. I love your review and I look forward to seeing more of it.
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nicholas Bush »

I love your review for this book and i must admit that it is was worth the read. Would be nice to read this book someday ASAP. adding it to my bookshelf. Nice review.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This will be an interesting book to read. I love the plot of what it entails. But I’m not a fan of self help books. So, I’ll pass. Nice review!
Excel Chisom
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-excel-chisom.html
Latest Review: Becoming Athena by Katherine Lore

Post by Excel Chisom »

I would definitely love to read this book been having issues finding myself for a while now I think this book would go a long way in my self development
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

I'm quite eager to read this book because mindset is very important to be successful in the society. I look forward to learning about this author's idea. Beautiful review.
Gabriele Mattia Leonardo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gabriele-mattia-leonardo.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Gabriele Mattia Leonardo »

Unleash Your Power: Own Your Energy, Mindset and Strengths is indeed a boom uou cannot pass by. Such knowledge and wisdom can not be overlooked as it would help change an individual.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I agree with your mentor that I have the power to create the life I want to live. I hope reading this book would put me through the practical ways I can unleash my power. Well done
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

This self-help book is something I want to try. It contains a lot of topics, which help me with my self-development and personal growth. Aside from that, I like this genre, and what you all pinpoint suits my interest. Your review is great!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Favour Hillz
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hillz.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Favour Hillz »

I have always had fantasy for self-help books. It moved me where you wrote "you have the ability to create the type of life that you desire" and the fact that it is a positive review is really exceptional. Great job!
3mperor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-3mperor.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by 3mperor »

This review is very inspirational, to know that we can affect our lives with what we have intended for ourselves.
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

A book that teaches us how to plan ourselves properly and how to accept ourselves. This is a book that I feel would be very beneficial to me and I would love to try it out. Thank you for this wonderful summary.
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Uche Active »

I love the book's title and the cover page. It sends straight forward messages that are thought-provoking. I am looking forward to learning great life lessons from this book. Amazing review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”