Review of Your Miraculous Child Within

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Review of Your Miraculous Child Within

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Your Miraculous Child Within" by Xavier Rossini.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I want to feel that happiness and ease I felt when I was a child again. Adulthood is stressful and difficult. Every new day comes with a new worry and a different reason to be afraid. I want to feel that genuine joy and enjoy living my life with little or no fear. If you feel the same way and desire to experience that feeling again, then Your Miraculous Child Within by Xavier Rossini is your best bet to be rejuvenated.

The book commences with how a man named Seeker and Gabriel met on a train ride. They exchanged greetings and began talking. Gabriel works for his father and is in the children's service. Seeker was happy to have someone like Gabriel on the train to keep him company, and they began a conversation. Their conversation is the basis of the book, as Gabriel shares with Seeker different attributes of children that make them live a stress-free, enjoyable life. He also explains why we must live like them to have a pleasant time here on Earth and be likewise fit for the great beyond (Heaven).

If there is anything I am most grateful for, it is how the author wrote the book in a discussion style. The discussion was easy to follow, and we later learned that Seeker is a figurative name for the book reader. I like how the author separated God from man's created religion and how he explained all these attributes using relatable examples and quotes. At the beginning of each chapter, the author gives a detailed definition of the attribute, uses a quotation that matches it, and explains how children express this attribute. Also, at the end of each chapter, there are self-discovery questions to be answered. Another good thing about the book is how the author encourages the readers to act as children do and how it takes 30 days to drop and pick up a new habit.

I also like how the author used the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden to explain the book's second part. It hit me when the author divided life into two parts: "time" and "choices." I am grateful to have come into contact with this book and had the opportunity to read it.

The only thing I dislike about the book is that it contains a lot of typos and errors. I believe a 55-page book shouldn't have that many errors, so I give it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars because of this dislike.

Although the author used Jesus' description of children and some biblical references to write this book, it is beneficial to people of all faiths if they can read open-mindedly. I recommend this book to open-minded readers who want to awaken the child in them. Also, teachers, Christians, counsellors, speakers, and leaders would be blessed to read this book, thereby becoming a blessing to others.

Your Miraculous Child Within
View: on Bookshelves
David Chijindu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Play Golf Better Faster Handbook
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-chijindu.html
Latest Review: Finding Our True Identity by Honey Dee

Post by David Chijindu »

This is an excellent review. I enjoyed reading your review. I have not read it so i would be adding this to my book to read.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

I feel that adulthood is complicated because we as adults are the cause of it. We by our own hands complicate things and make it difficult for us, unlike kids that live a carefree life and hold nothing back. If only we can have the mentality of children.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

Adulthood is not easy. Sometimes many people say they want to go back to being a child, but we all know it's just for talks. Adulthood is sweet and easy when you learn to stop worrying too much about everything. This book is interesting and motivational judging from this review.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

Adulthood comes with a different challenge each day, and it’s a must to solve them. It’s also impossible to give up. This is recommended to adults. Nice review!
Onyeso Njoku
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyeso-njoku.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Onyeso Njoku »

Too much worry can lead to depression, we adults worry about so many things every day of our lives forgetting what the Bible says that we should cast all our cares on our Lord Jesus Christ because he cares.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

This book is relatable, I miss the genuine emotions and joy i felt as a child and the innocence that i had. Adulthood is really stressful and comes with a lot of challenges.
Adeolaoskydeelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeolaoskydeelight.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Adeolaoskydeelight »

Life would have been easier if everyone remains as a child. I commend the author's writing style which makes it enjoyable for readers. Interesting review
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

Wow, this book sounds interesting. Seeker and Gabriel's communication captivates me. I learned from these two people that friendship can come anytime.
Shedrack A
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shedrack-a.html
Latest Review: The Kurrus Khronicles by J. S. Lowman

Post by Shedrack A »

I totally miss childhood and the times when I had no worries or responsibilities. I also think that the fact the book was written in a discussion style is nice. Great review!
Jay Alex
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-alex.html
Latest Review: 1942 When British Rule In India Was Threatened by Krishna Kumar

Post by Jay Alex »

I agree that within every adult is a child that needs attention and care. Wonderful review well-done.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”