Review of Inner Child Healing With Your Breath

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Review of Inner Child Healing With Your Breath

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Inner Child Healing With Your Breath" by Million Breath.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

We frequently undervalue the significance of our breath. We cannot survive without the ability to breathe. Every adult human takes in at least 22,000 breaths each day on average. We all understand that we pass away the moment our breathing stops. But despite how vital the air we breathe is, we frequently overlook its significance and usefulness in our daily activities. Many people are unaware of the simple fact that they can find solitude when experiencing tension and anxiety just by managing their breathing.

In order to raise awareness about the many health advantages that come with managing our breathing pattern, Million Breath wrote the book Inner Child Healing With Your Breath. This 158-page book specifically discusses the value of breathing, how breathing may be used to heal, as well as many other positive behaviors that should be practiced by anyone who wishes to live a long and healthy life.

According to the author, research has shown that exercising deep breathing or paying attention to your breathing can have a positive impact on your heart, brain, digestion, and immune system. I learned about certain ancient Buddhist, Hindu, and even Shinto customs as I read further. Kototama, Kiai, Dharma, Qigong, mantras, Yin Yang, and other practices are examples of these.

The Yin Yang was one of them that caught my attention so far. Although I had heard this word before, it was not until I read this book that I truly grasped what it meant. The author only stated that Yin Yang is the harmony of balance and that Yin Yang energy permeates the entire cosmos, and it is essential that these two forces remain in balance for our wellbeing. In contrast to Yang energy, which is much warmer, more challenging, and more active, Yin energy is soft, passive, and cold.

This wonderful book also includes a brief history of yoga and its advantages. The author went into great detail discussing numerous other techniques that could help a person obtain confidence and equilibrium in their life. I can only give a few examples, but after reading this book, I undoubtedly gained a wealth of knowledge and understanding. I strongly advise you to get a copy of Inner Child Healing With Your Breath by Million Breath if you want to learn more about the significance of our breaths.

The book was a quick but illuminating read. Every sentence was simple to understand because there were no errors at all. The excellent editing left me in awe, and the author's straightforward but persuasive writing style made me like it even more. Since this book opened my eyes to certain hidden truths, I was unable to find anything to criticize about it.

I give Inner Child Healing With Your Breath a perfect rating of 5 out of 5 stars since the editing was exceptional, the author's writing style was clear and concise, and most importantly, the book's subject matter is something that everyone should be aware of. There was a little exercise on how to take deep breaths and focus energy on thinking positively near the end of the book.

I recommend this book to yoga enthusiasts and anyone who enjoys meditation and connecting with their inner self.

Inner Child Healing With Your Breath
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Scovia Chepkemoi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scovia-chepkemoi.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Scovia Chepkemoi »

An interesting book to read because of the science in it
Ackeem Walker
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ackeem Walker »

I read the book to me its was very astonishing
To be honest it's kinda educative in it's own way the authors trying to show readers and viewer the reason y we breathe and how the lungs operate.
To me it's a great book for viewers to read very astonishing work to the author.
Last edited by Ackeem Walker on 02 Feb 2023, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I so wish to know how to meditate. I tried to clear my mind when I am uphill but my thoughts keep coming in and out. Seems this book teaches some tips on meditation and yoga that I would like to learn of. I also like to learn some ancient Buddhist, Hindu, and Shinto customs that were discussed in this book. Your review is compelling, anyway!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Kenneth Onyenwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

"Inner Child Healing With Your Breath" by Million Breath seem to be a book that touched on gaining self control by mastering breathing techniques. I will consider reading.
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shillah-andeso.html
Latest Review: On the wings of a prayer by Kola Kupoluyi

Post by Shillah Andeso »

This is specifically what I want to learn, especially because I get caught in anxious situations many times. I didn't know mastering how to breathe properly could change my life a lot. Thanks for recommending this book.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

This book opened my eyes differently to what breathing can mean and be. I enjoyed reading your review and look forward to reading the book.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This is a self help book aimed at helping people how to maintain their breath pattern. I like that the author explained other aspect apart from breathing. Great job!
Chibee Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chibee-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chibee Glory »

This book has opened my understanding of the importance of breathing. Breathing is also important to maintain a good mental state. Great book.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 02 Feb 2023, 19:43 I so wish to know how to meditate. I tried to clear my mind when I am uphill but my thoughts keep coming in and out. Seems this book teaches some tips on meditation and yoga that I would like to learn of. I also like to learn some ancient Buddhist, Hindu, and Shinto customs that were discussed in this book. Your review is compelling, anyway!
Thanks for the kind words. This book was enlightening.
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

This book is great because it teaches about their health. Breathing is a vital process in human life. As we can see in this review we breathe an approximation of 22000 breaths a day which is crucial in identifying health challenges involving the heart, brain, and lungs. I will like to read this book to uncover a lot more information about breathing. Nice review.
Onyeso Njoku
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyeso-njoku.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Onyeso Njoku »

Many people believe that breathing is a common thing just taking in oxygen I thank the author for enlightening people about the importance of breathing.
Shedrack A
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shedrack-a.html
Latest Review: The Kurrus Khronicles by J. S. Lowman

Post by Shedrack A »

Million Breath wrote the book Inner Child Healing With Your Breath. This book specifically discusses the value of breathing, how breathing may be used to heal, as well as many other positive behaviors. Great review!
Excel Chisom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-excel-chisom.html
Latest Review: Becoming Athena by Katherine Lore

Post by Excel Chisom »

This book opened my eye to alot and how useful breathing is never really knew breathing could stop anxiety . Thank you for the review
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

This is an interesting book that opens readers' eyes to a lot of things. I believe this book would be very beneficial to all and I truly enjoyed reading your review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”