Review of Investigative Study Into the Relationship Between Gulf War Syndrome and Well-Being of Persian Gulf War Veteran

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shedrack A
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shedrack-a.html
Latest Review: The Kurrus Khronicles by J. S. Lowman

Re: Review of Investigative Study Into the Relationship Between Gulf War Syndrome and Well-Being of Persian Gulf War Vet

Post by Shedrack A »

Investigative Study Into the Relationship Between Gulf War Syndrome and Well-Being of Persian Gulf War Veterans by Dr. Kevin C Newton is a dissertation presented in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership at the University of Phoenix. Sounds informative!
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

This is a beautiful review, although this doesn't seem like my type of book but I enjoyed reading your review. It look interesting from your review.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

This book is a captivating and thought-provoking read. The author's writing style is engaging and the storyline is compelling, drawing the reader in from the very first page. I found myself fully immersed in the characters and their struggles, and the themes explored throughout the book left me with much to reflect on long after finishing. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a great read."
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

Of a truth, some war has taught them the true essence of life and good health because if you have seen war you will appreciate peace and good living. Good hob.
Ekaete Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

Investigative Study Into the Relationship Between Gulf War Syndrome and Well-Being of Persian Gulf War Veterans by Dr. Kevin C Newton is a really nice book that help people in many aspects.
Oluebube Prisca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluebube-prisca.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluebube Prisca »

Your review was well detailed, well done or that. i felt like I was reading the book. The goal to find new legislation to help people after their military service us a must.
Tari egai
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tari-egai.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Tari egai »

While I appreciate the detailed review, I must admit that war is not a genre that typically captures my interest. Therefore, I am unsure whether or not I will read this book. Please extend my thanks to the reviewer for their efforts.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”