Review of Easy Chair Yoga for Seniors

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Agbata Trust
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Review of Easy Chair Yoga for Seniors

Post by Agbata Trust »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Easy Chair Yoga for Seniors" by E. Truest.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Recently, I have been reading books on aging. And, come to think of it, I have come to realize that you can still be bouncing happily in old age. Do you think they just sit down and do nothing? It stems from keeping fit, eating healthy diets, and other factors. A book written by E. Truest, Easy Chair Yoga for Seniors is an interesting practical fitness book that can be done in the comfort of your home with affordable materials. Your journey to being lively at old age can start today.

The truth is, not everyone knows what chair yoga is all about. That is the benefit of reading. This is a handy, practical book that will guide you. Aging adults are faced with a lot of fears and are also vulnerable to different kinds of illnesses. This book starts by listing the fears and challenges faced by the elderly. And also the myths associated with chair yoga before we dove into the lessons and exercises properly. The exercises were divided into different forms. You don't have an excuse. Grab a copy of this book and start your fitness journey.

I am so particular about my old age, even though I am still young. I want to be ready for it, which is why I read a lot of books on aging. This book is one of the best aging books I have read so far. The most amazing thing about this book is how clear it is. Nothing was complex about it. I would especially applaud the author's ability to write without any complications and in a very understandable language. The tone of the book best suits the audience. It was calm and encouraging. Another outstanding feature was the use of a picture to represent each exercise. I think with this book at hand, it's very easy to start this fitness exercise without the help of anybody. I love everything about the book. 

I was so engrossed in this book. I didn't find anything to dislike about the book. I just noticed one error. Aside from that, the book was great, starting from the cover page until the end of the book. Based on this, I would give this book a perfect five out of five stars rating.

Most older people haven't seen an exercise that will suit them. Chair yoga is an easy, low-risk exercise that can help them stay fit. Therefore, I recommend this book to all the elderly and those who work at octogenarian homes.

Easy Chair Yoga for Seniors
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Reader_noc
Currently Reading: Reconfigurement
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reader-noc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Reader_noc »

This is the first time I'm hearing of something like "Chair Yoga". I'm curious about what it is all about, so I'm definitely picking up this book to read. I love that it is an exercise tailored for the old. Nice review
Egenti Ignatius Chimaobi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-egenti-ignatius-chimaobi.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by Egenti Ignatius Chimaobi »

This is a rare book that gives health tips for the elderly. I personally think that books for the elderly are not written enough. I loved your review of it and look forward to getting a copy for my grandma
Chiamaka_Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chiamaka_Glory »

This book is recommended for people of all ages. It would help us age gracefully. Chair yoga is a concept I haven't come across before and would love to learn about.
Prisca olu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisca-olu.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Prisca olu »

It's interesting to know that there is something called chair yoga. To find that old people can do yoga and live a healthy life through an exercise made especially for them. A great review.
Shane Carter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shane-carter.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Shane Carter »

I enjoyed it because it was amazing. The book was thrilling to read. I give it the highest star possible. The author took me on an encounter. I absolutely adore this book.
Deborah Campion
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deborah-campion.html
Latest Review: Bone Necklace by Julia Sullivan

Post by Deborah Campion »

i definitely want to read this being a) senior, b) a yogi, and c) struggling with balance. thank you for reading and reviewing it. Especially thanks for the review not offering any comments that might dissuade me from reading it. :lol:
Deborah Campion
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deborah-campion.html
Latest Review: Bone Necklace by Julia Sullivan

Post by Deborah Campion »

i definitely want to read this being a) senior, b) a yogi, and c) struggling with balance. thank you for reading and reviewing it. Especially thanks for the review not offering any comments that might dissuade me from reading it. :lol:
Declan Shelby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-declan-shelby.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Declan Shelby »

This book seems like one of those that involves new things I'd like to try out in the future. I can't wait to read this. Nice review by the way.
Favour Ugwu Chidinma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favyugwu.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Favour Ugwu Chidinma »

This book would really go well with elderly ones. Exercise is one of the healthy ways of living. Thanks for this nice review.
Oluchi Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi-samuel.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Post by Oluchi Samuel »

I love yoga, I find it really calming. Although I haven't heard of chair yoga before. I didn't know that it had a whole lot of benefits for old people. Great review.
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

I agree that being old may come with a lot of fears about not being able to do what one could formerly do. I'd love to read this book to learn how one can be fit even in old age. Beautiful review.
Wash William
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wash-william.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Wash William »

One major challange most aged people have is flexibility. This book is a handy training manual that provide a low risk activity that can help the aged maintain fitness. It a book I would love to read.
Malthide Jones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malthide-jones.html
Latest Review: that was then by bob turner

Post by Malthide Jones »

This book appears to be intriguing. I'm curious what this book tries to offer older people in terms of health maintenance. Thank you so much for this wonderful review.
Shedrack A
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shedrack-a.html
Latest Review: The Kurrus Khronicles by J. S. Lowman

Post by Shedrack A »

This is an indispensable book for everyone, especially the elderly ones. I'd like to find out more about chair yoga.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”