Review of What It Is Like to Die and What Comes After

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bef Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bef-ozo.html
Latest Review: Ditching Success? by Batoul I. Ajlouni

Review of What It Is Like to Die and What Comes After

Post by Bef Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "What It Is Like to Die and What Comes After" by Kay Mielenz.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

What occurs after death is a common question because it is an inevitable event that everyone must deal with. Kay Mielenz provides insight into what everyone should anticipate after leaving this world in this book, What It Is Like to Die and What Comes After. Kay possesses a rare talent for communicating with the dead as well as other spirit creatures like angels. In her book, Kay draws on her interactions with the dead to explain what we should all anticipate from death so that we won't have to deal with the challenges that the dead face in the afterlife. To learn more about life according to Kay, you might want to pick up a copy of this book.

Kay has a lot to say about what life truly means and how to make the most of one's time on Earth. She teaches that death is not to be feared because it is simply a transition to a much more peaceful and beautiful life. Kay discusses the importance of everyone opening up and becoming acquainted with spirit beings who are sent to assist us in all aspects of life.

There were so many things I liked about this book, one of which was how easy the grammar structure was to read and understand, making my reading experience very smooth and efficient. One of the best things I loved about this book was how the author cleared up some of the common misconceptions about life after death. I found answers to some unanswered questions I had, and I found myself pondering new knowledge. Furthermore, the book cover art was effortlessly beautiful and fit the context of the book quite well. Reading this book made me happy because I thought everything from the cover page to the contents and the chapters was very well done. There were a few minor errors that did not alter the message the author was attempting to convey; there is no doubt that this book was professionally edited.

There were a few things I didn't like about this book, one of which was the constant repetition of what to expect after here and what to do in order to not impede one's smooth passage to the other realms in a couple of chapters. This, I believe, was done to emphasize the importance of this issue, but I also believe it added unnecessary length to the book and could have been avoided.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because the author did an excellent job of making her book readable and understandable to anyone who picks it up to read. It is also worth mentioning that every chapter had a clear message to convey. The conversations included in this book were straightforward and not confusing. I recommend this book to people who are open-minded and want to learn more about what happens after death. Although the author attempts to strike a balance in order not to offend anyone who reads this book, I believe that some may disagree with some of the ideologies and beliefs stated in this book, while others may find it offensive.

What It Is Like to Die and What Comes After
View: on Bookshelves
Patty Allread
Favorite Book: The Problems of Work
Currently Reading: Bird by Bird
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-patty-allread.html
Latest Review: Hinduism by Dr Hiro G. Badlani

Post by Patty Allread »

She teaches that death is not to be feared because it is simply a transition to a much more peaceful and beautiful life.

What happens after we die is an age-old question. Thank you for your review.
Gee Mbora
Currently Reading: Amora
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gee-mbora.html
Latest Review: Amora by Grant Hallstrom

Post by Gee Mbora »

Sounds mysterious. I don't really believe in stuffs like this, (speaking to the dead) but I sure I'm fascinated by the idea of what happens after death.
Chinedum Chijioke
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinedum-chijioke.html
Latest Review: Reawakening the magic volume 1 by Claire De Voyant

Post by Chinedum Chijioke »

Indeed,death is inevitable. But whether to prepare for death all times as humans is what I do not know and am not sure of.
Nice Review.
Clara Tom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clara-tom.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Clara Tom »

This book was lively and I really enjoyed how the author directed all the points in a way that the authors will understand easily. I hope to read this book soon as it was really enjoyable.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”