Review of Again and Again God Answers Prayer

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 276
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: Field Guide to Sinisters and Benevolents by Nancy L Vallette

Review of Again and Again God Answers Prayer

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Again and Again God Answers Prayer" by Miltonetta Atwater.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The non-fiction book "Again and Again God Answers Prayer" written by Miltonetta Atwater, is about the prayers that God has answered. The author uses real-life events as the basis for the story she tells about Megan, Dave, and the couple's three daughters.

Explore the different sections of this book with Megan and her family to learn about the different kinds of prayers that have been answered. You get the story from two different points of view, namely Kimmy, her eldest daughter, and Megan. The story begins with her mother praying to get pregnant so that she could have a child, and then the story moves on to the birth of the child. The reader's enjoyment is ensured by the inclusion of Bible verses throughout this book. Each chapter is short and to the point. This book discusses a wide range of topics, including faith, jealousy, friendship, marriage, and many others.

Both the fact that she and her husband were unable to communicate with each other and the fact that she was unable to relocate with her husband after he received a new job in a distant location bothered me. Her pride also caused me some frustration at times, but in the end, I found that it was always to her benefit. One of the stories that I have my doubts about is the one about the shoes because it gives people the incorrect impression that all they have to do is ask for things and they will be given them.

It was very comforting to know that she would always receive assistance precisely when she needed it the most. In addition to this, I admired how she attempted to solve her issues on her own rather than placing all of her faith in God to make everything better. In addition to this, I liked how much happier she was after she invited God into her life. Her stubbornness protected her from being exploited by members of the church, which was another quality that I admired about her. It was encouraging to see that even though she didn't always anticipate receiving what she needed from God, he was there to meet her requirements.

This book teaches you how to ask for things in a way that will get results, which is why I give this book a perfect score of 4 out of 5 stars. It also explains how the ways of God work, as well as the fact that you need to do things from your side as well, and that you shouldn't expect God to fix everything without first making an effort from your side as well. It was very simple to read, and it moved along at a good pace.

Christians, especially those who enjoy reading about true stories where God has answered people's prayers, will enjoy reading this book, which is why I recommend it to them.

Again and Again God Answers Prayer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

The book teaches to trust in God and having faith in Him because He never fails. I am impressed with this review. Thank you for making my day great with this word of hope .
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

I am living proof that God answers prayers. The problem is us. Even before one prayer is answered, we're onto the next request, and on and on. Not taking the time to reflect and show gratitude. Books like these affirm that God does answer prayers.
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

God is never too late. We feel like our prayers are not answered but God is working on them. It's coming on our way; patience is a virtue. I am so thankful that God answered my prayers, not all but the most important ones are bestowed upon. Your review is wonderful!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Joyal_18
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Joyal_18 »

It was so encouraging to pray more after reading this book. Author saw how God answered prayers. In my own life I have seen God answer prayers and reading how He answered this writers prayers again and again.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”