Review of Seven Letters Detailing Prophetic Framework of the Return of Christ

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Agbata Trust
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Blandford Fly by D.N. Moore

Review of Seven Letters Detailing Prophetic Framework of the Return of Christ

Post by Agbata Trust »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Seven Letters Detailing Prophetic Framework of the Return of Christ" by Gregory A Booker.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Seven Letters Detailing the Prophetic Framework of the Return of Christ is a divinely inspired book written by Gregory A. Booker. This book comes in two parts: the first part consists of his seven Letters to believers, while the second part, titled Inspired Writings of a Prophet for Jesus the Christ, consists of poetry, prophetic utterances, and psalms. Booker writes a message to believers, forewarning them of the fulfillment of the biblical prophecy of the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. He carefully uses specific Bible passages that tell of this prophecy to interpret times past and those yet to come according to the Bible.

Booker also includes the people this prophecy involves and how it affects their lives. He speaks of past events that prove the authenticity of this prophecy given years ago by different Biblical prophets. With a tone of concern and urgency, he reminds the church of the times we are in and also the parts we play in the prophecy of redemption passed on by the Jews to the world (Gentiles). Booker admonishes believers to carefully understand the times in which we are and prepare adequately for the coming of Christ.

I liked the way the author did not just base his words on head knowledge or revealed knowledge, but he carefully gave scriptural references to back up every point he made in this book. He also gave reasons why he believed so much in the message he was trying to pass across using the Bible as a witness. He did a good job of making the book a convincing read, even for those who may not have believed in the Bible before.

There are not a lot of things to dislike about this book, as much effort was made to make his message as clear as possible. The complexity of the issues discussed in this book makes it difficult to quickly understand the author's message at first glance. One would have to carefully study the Bible, historical events, and other related books and go through this book more than once to completely grasp all the information contained in it. The author acknowledged the fact that some of the things he stated in his book were difficult for him to understand at first; how much more for the readers?

I will rate this book 4 out of 5 stars because I feel the complexity of the information contained in this book can hinder one from clearly getting the message. This could even lead to further confusion concerning the prophecies stated in this book. More could have been done to make it more understandable for a wider range of readers. Also, I found quite some grammatical errors in this book. I will suggest that scripture references should have been highlighted for the sake of clarity.

I will recommend this book to Christians worldwide who are waiting and watching for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ so that their faith can be strengthened and they don't get weary in waiting. I also recommend it to Christians for the admonishment and edification of the church.

Seven Letters Detailing Prophetic Framework of the Return of Christ
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Charles lib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-lib.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Charles lib »

Haven't read this book, but your review is so understanding. I would love to give this book a try, nice review you have here.
Mozi Ken
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

This book sounds too serious to me. Some readers won't appreciate its content. However, your review was quite detailed and informative. Good review.
Kizito Shelby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kizito-shelby.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Kizito Shelby »

Biblical books like this are usually very inspirational and there's no way the Christian readers who come across this book would not be happy they read it.
Prisca olu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisca-olu.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Prisca olu »

A Christian books that reveals complex knowledge is quite interesting. Though I don't fully understand your summary and thus what the book message was. It was a good review.
Favour Alade Boluwatife
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riam333.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Favour Alade Boluwatife »

This seems like an inspirational book to Christians and I would love to read it to strengthen my faith in the lord. Your review is wonderful.
Caverneview
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Caverneview »

In the end, "A seven-letter review detailing the prophetic framework of the return of Christ" is a must-read book for anyone seeking to deepen their understanding of biblical prophecy and the second coming of Christ. Not only does it provide a thorough and enlightening analysis of key prophetic events, but it also offers stimulating perspectives on the spiritual significance of these events for our personal lives and our world. I highly recommend this book to all Christians seeking to better understand the divine plan for humanity
Okezie Tochi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okezie-tochi.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Okezie Tochi »

Wow what a nice review l haven't readed this book l will love to read this book
AgathaChristiesStan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agathachristiesstan.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by AgathaChristiesStan »

I am Christian who is struggling with my faith,I would love to check this book out.Nice review
Oluwa Tomisin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwa-tomisin.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluwa Tomisin »

This is nice and I like that it talks about the prophecy of the second coming of Jesus Christ, this is a must read for all Christians. Great book and good review
Oluchi Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi-samuel.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Oluchi Samuel »

I believe that christians will gain a lot from this book, as the author talks extensively on the coming of Christ and how to be prepared. Thanks for the review.
Reader_noc
Currently Reading: Reconfigurement
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reader-noc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Reader_noc »

I always stay away from bible books that analyze biblical passages because of how controversial it could be. I enjoyed reading your review though.
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Uche Active »

I love that the author made it interesting for readers. Personally, I will enjoy reading the poems in the book. I am looking forward to reading this book. Thanks for the invite.
Omobolanle Shittu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-shittu.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Omobolanle Shittu »

A book focused on the second coming which relies heavily on biblical principles and passages will be accepted among people of the faith not minding the complexities. Well done for this review.
Selmuq Voruma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-selmuq-voruma.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Selmuq Voruma »

Although I find this book interesting, I am skeptical about reading it. Issues that pertain to prophecies, especially on the second coming of Christ are quite dicey that one needs to be careful with the kind of things they read.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”