Review of 7 Amazing Steps to A Healthy Gut

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bef Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bef-ozo.html
Latest Review: Ditching Success? by Batoul I. Ajlouni

Review of 7 Amazing Steps to A Healthy Gut

Post by Bef Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "7 Amazing Steps to A Healthy Gut" by Rebecca Tate.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

7 Amazing Steps to a Healthy Gut: Discover Simple Ways to Reclaim Your Health and Live Longer by Rebecca Tate is a comprehensive guide to improving your gut health. This book explores the importance of maintaining a healthy gut and provides practical steps to achieving optimal gut health. The gut is a vital organ in the body, responsible for aiding digestion and other bodily processes. According to the author, maintaining a healthy gut is essential to achieving optimal health, as it plays a significant role in the body's ability to heal and function at its best.

One of the most significant strengths of this book is its emphasis on the importance of gut health to overall well-being. The author does an excellent job of explaining the role of the gut in the body and how it affects various aspects of our health, including our immune system, mental health, and digestion. This is particularly important given the current state of affairs in the world, with people struggling with various health issues, including gastrointestinal diseases, poor digestion, bloating, and constipation. Understanding the importance of gut health is critical in the fight against these diseases, and this book does an excellent job of highlighting this.

Another strength of the book is its practicality. The author provides actionable steps that readers can take to improve their gut health. This book covers everything from dietary changes to supplements that can be incorporated into daily life. Additionally, the author provides simple and short recipes that are easy to make and incorporate into everyday life, making it easier for readers to take the steps necessary to improve their gut health. This book's organization is also a plus, as it is easy to follow and navigate.

While there were some inconsistencies in the headings and subheadings, the content of the book was excellent and highly useful. The information provided is comprehensive and accessible, making it a valuable resource for anyone looking to improve their gut health. The author's tone is also easy to follow, making it an enjoyable read.

As someone who found this book highly informative and educative, I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars. The benefits of the information contained in this book are numerous and can potentially spare readers the pain of suffering from various ailments that can be prevented by taking care of one's gut health. This book is also professionally edited, with very minimal errors present.

In conclusion, this book is a valuable resource that has the potential to make a significant positive impact on readers' health and wellbeing. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in maintaining good health and specifically improving their gut health. It is a must-read for those suffering from gastrointestinal diseases, poor digestion, bloating, and constipation, among other related issues. Overall, the book is a well-researched and practical guide that is a valuable addition to any health-conscious individual's library.

7 Amazing Steps to A Healthy Gut
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

Apparently the gut is responsible for our overall health. We should therefore all learn how to take better care of it. Thanks for the review!
H dhillon
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by H dhillon »

There are seven amazing steps for healthy gut which are well explained by the author. This book provides all the necessary information to maintain healthy gut. I think this is very interesting and useful book.
ViviVivid
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivivivid.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by ViviVivid »

Practical books like this one can help a lot of people to find ways to take care of themselves. Since the gut is one of the most vital parts of the body, useful solutions can help keep it healthy.
Rob Carr
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rob-carr.html
Latest Review: 5 Systems of Successful People by Scotty Schindler

Post by Rob Carr »

It sounds like a really practical guide for improving your health. I always feel like I should do something about my gut health and never get around to it.
:idea: Rob Carr :idea:
Bianca Morano
Favorite Book: White Nights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bianca-morano.html
Latest Review: High Clowder Cats by Ruby Knight

Post by Bianca Morano »

As someone who had bloating and constipation problems, I always knew something is wrong inside my body. Thanks for this good review it made me aware that maybe the root of my health issue is connected to my gut health. This makes me add this to my bookshelf and read it.
Leen282
Currently Reading: Live Your Life of Abundance
Bookshelf Size: 135
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leen282.html
Latest Review: Beautifully Scarred by Cewanda Todd

Post by Leen282 »

I am always open to learning about tips and tricks to keep good health. I love to read about dietary changes one can make, practical tips and the like. I am not in favour of taking supplements when not needed, so I will probably skip those bits in the book.
Hy Be
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 246
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hy-be.html
Latest Review: Your Father Has Something to Tell You by Dave Riese

Post by Hy Be »

Amazing book with tips and tricks to maintain good health. People who are keen to maintain healthy lifestyle can read this book.
Domeseo Camus Meda
Currently Reading: The Stealthy Viral Pimpernel
Bookshelf Size: 195
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-domeseo-camus-meda.html
Latest Review: The Beautiful Business by Steven Morris

Post by Domeseo Camus Meda »

A BOOK BY REBECCA TATE THAT EXPLAINS IN 7 AMAZING STEPS HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR GUT HEALTH.
A BOOK FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH AND SPECIFICALLY IMPROVE THEIR GUT HEALTH.GOOD REVIEW
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

This well-researched book brings the most effective approaches to rebooting the digestive system and overall health. Health is wealth, so I commend the author for writing a book about this important subject. Congratulations to the author on BOTD!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 85569
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1314%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

Book 📚📖 of the day BOTD is non fiction self-help guide for taking care of your gut physically , emotionally and physiologically, she discuss steps in all aspect of healthy gut care, she focus on small intestine that has bacterial over growth ..unhappy gut can cause discomfort, constipation and other health issues..I like how the author brought out a clear picture of healthy gut the book was well written and reviewed I will recommend it 💯
Last edited by Margi zuu202 on 11 Jul 2023, 06:58, edited 1 time in total.
Sia_young
Favorite Author: Sarah J. Maas
Currently Reading: The Red Movement
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sia-young.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer
fav_author_id: 2719
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by Sia_young »

Good review, thankyou for this!
This book has everything you need to know in order to maintain a good gut health. Because good gut implies good overall well being. I got to learn a lot of new things related to health and what goes on internally in our body. Apparently a good gut not only improves your digestive system but also the stress, metabolism and moods associated with your day-to-day life. If you're looking for a book on maintaining a healthy living, this is the one.
Rose Nafula Oketch
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-nafula-oketch.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Post by Rose Nafula Oketch »

Our health is very important in our lives, and our gut plays a very significant role in aiding the digestion of food. Thanks to the author for giving out a free copy of this book, which will help many maintain their gut health. I love everything in the book, including the cover page, which is attractive and stunning. I have added this book to my bookshelf for my next read. Nice review.
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mois-s-alc-ntara-ayre.html
Latest Review: A King Amongst Us by A.D. Lewis

Post by Moisés Alcántara Ayre »

Thanks for the comprehensive and engaging review. Indeed, this is a book that would appeal to a large audience as it seems that gut function is tied to our overall health and well-being, and who doesn't want improved health and well-being?
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mois-s-alc-ntara-ayre.html
Latest Review: A King Amongst Us by A.D. Lewis

Post by Moisés Alcántara Ayre »

Leen282 wrote: 11 Jul 2023, 05:45 I am always open to learning about tips and tricks to keep good health. I love to read about dietary changes one can make, practical tips and the like. I am not in favour of taking supplements when not needed, so I will probably skip those bits in the book.
Just like you, I'm always searching for tips and tricks to keep good health. So this looks like a book from which I could easily take so much away.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”