Review of W.A.B.S. Trading the FOREX Fundamentals

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bradley Shelvie
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-shelvie.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Review of W.A.B.S. Trading the FOREX Fundamentals

Post by Bradley Shelvie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "W.A.B.S. Trading the FOREX Fundamentals" by Ken Karow.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ken Karow's W.A.B.S. Trading the FOREX Fundamentals presents a forex trading strategy that emphasizes waiting for clear entries, which he abbreviates as "W.A.B.S" or "Waiting At the Bus Stop." This book provides an in-depth explanation of how to identify wholesale and retail order blocks in higher time frames and how to find the perfect entry on lower time frames, using stop or limit orders based on your analysis. In addition, Karow shares helpful tools for trading, such as the recommended trading platforms and indicators. Find out more in the book.

As a fellow forex trader, I found this book extremely relevant and informative. Although waiting for clear confluences in the market is not a new concept to me, the book's explanations on stop and limit orders were enlightening. The author's insights into expanding, basing, and contracting candlesticks and how to use them to map out an entry was an excellent addition to my knowledge of price action.

The book also provides a brief introduction to trading forex, including proper risk management and how to draft a trading plan. Although it is not as comprehensive as a beginner's guide, it provides a solid foundation for those new to forex trading. Additionally, the author emphasizes the risks associated with forex trading, which is a crucial reminder for any trading material.

However, I did encounter issues with the editing and typesetting of the book, especially when reading it on the cloud. The book-flip animation was a nice touch, but it was often glitchy and froze midway. At times, the screen even went blank abruptly, which always forced me to refresh the page. These issues were frustrating and detracted from my reading experience.

To summarize it all, the book is a valuable resource for anyone seeking to refine their forex trading strategy. It provides clear explanations and practical examples of how to identify and execute clear entries in the market, using stop or limit orders based on your analysis. It also offers helpful tools for trading, such as recommended platforms and indicators. There technical issues with the book on the cloud and grammatical errors, but the author's insights and explanations are valuable and relevant for any forex trader. Overall, I would rate this book 4 out of 5 stars, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their trading skills and refine their entries. However, beginners may need to familiarize themselves with the basics before diving into this book.

W.A.B.S. Trading the FOREX Fundamentals
View: on Bookshelves
Do the things you love and you'll love the things you do :techie-studyingbrown:
Stephanie Stones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonchika.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Stephanie Stones »

This is an interesting and well thought of review. I would love to try out this book and know more about the fascinating things in it. This is an interesting storyline.
Adeoluwa Adebusuyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeoluwa-adebusuyi.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Adeoluwa Adebusuyi »

This is a good and well written review. You captured all the important components of the book and I would definitely love to try out this book. Well done.
Favour Hillz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hillz.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Favour Hillz »

This review is well detailed and captivating. It contains the important information about the book. I'm looking forward to reading this book. Thanks for a wonderful review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”