Review of Live Your Life of Abundance

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Theresa Moffitt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 295
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-theresa-moffitt.html
Latest Review: Royal Gossip by Trisha Goodwin
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 35%

Review of Live Your Life of Abundance

Post by Theresa Moffitt »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Live Your Life of Abundance" by Margo Spilde.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Live Your Life of Abundance by Margo Spilde is an enlightening self-help book. It guides readers through exercises that focus on identifying and accomplishing goals. The author compares going through life without clear goals to driving aimlessly to find a place for vacation. You normally would plan out your vacation ahead of time to determine where you will go and where you will stay to make the best use of your vacation days. You should plan your life the same way. Identify your goals and plan out what you need to do to achieve them. If you do not have a specific goal, the author includes exercises to identify what you like to do and what you hate to do. By making these types of lists, you can begin to form a plan for how you would like to spend your time.

The author stresses the importance of keeping a journal. She provides a journal and other free resources on her website that are available for readers to download. The exercises in the book guide readers through ways to shape their futures to create lives of abundance. To create a path to achieving goals, readers must be honest with themselves when identifying what steps need to be taken to find fulfillment. The book also discusses the financial aspects of living in abundance. The author explains the significance of real estate and passive income. She stresses the importance of choice and that not every person fits into the same mold. People should consider what investments work best for them based on their goals and opportunities.

What I liked most about this book is the author’s practical advice for readers. She explains complex topics in a format that is easy to understand. She also uses examples from her life to illustrate various points throughout the book. Her individual experiences help to explain the strategies she advocates for readers to live their best lives. Spilde expresses a genuine interest in helping people to succeed in reaching their goals. She provides tools in the book and on her website to assist readers. There was nothing that I disliked about this book.

I found the concept of journaling to be a helpful tool in identifying goals and creating a path to success. I had never journaled before reading this book. I did not see the benefit of writing things down for myself in that way. At specific points in the book, the author directs readers to write a list or describe something in the journal. As I completed these exercises, my goals became clearer. Also, my interests, likes, and dislikes became clearer to me. The book repeatedly stresses the importance of journaling and, after engaging in the exercises presented in the book, I understand the importance of writing down thoughts and plans to keep focused on goals. I will continue this process in my personal life.

I highly recommend this book to readers with an interest in achieving their goals and living a life of abundance. The author is very encouraging throughout the book and provides helpful advice. The book will also appeal to readers who do not have a specific goal because it walks readers through simple exercises to create goals. I believe it was professionally edited because I saw only one error in the entire book. I give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. I would not give it a lower rating because it is beautifully written and provides practical advice for readers with an interest in changing their lives for the better.

Live Your Life of Abundance
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Laney K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laney-k.html
Latest Review: SandPeople by Cheryl Kerr
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Laney K »

I feel like journaling can be such a helpful tool to help organize your life and achieve goals. Thanks for the informative review!
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

The title alone enlightened my heart. "It guides readers through exercises that focus on identifying and accomplishing goals". I am delighted in this . Thank you so much
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

The book cover is so lively, it instantly grabbed my eye. I like the book's premise and might read it. Thanks for the review!
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 301
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

It makes sense to have a goal for our lives and plan for the future just as we plan for vacations. Great book! Thanks for the review.
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Bianca Morano
Favorite Book: White Nights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bianca-morano.html
Latest Review: High Clowder Cats by Ruby Knight

Post by Bianca Morano »

Great review. Indeed journalling is a powerful way to use in sharpening our minds.
Leen282
Currently Reading: Live Your Life of Abundance
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leen282.html
Latest Review: Beautifully Scarred by Cewanda Todd

Post by Leen282 »

I always make lists for everything, I think journaling is taking it one step further. It definitely helps to clarify goals and the steps needed to achieve this. I love the idea of living life in abundance, the author did a great job in choosing the title and the cover. A book that is appealing!
Domeseo Camus Meda
Currently Reading: The Stealthy Viral Pimpernel
Bookshelf Size: 195
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-domeseo-camus-meda.html
Latest Review: The Beautiful Business by Steven Morris

Post by Domeseo Camus Meda »

A SELF-HELP BOOK BY MARGO SPILDE WHICH GUIDES THROUGH EXERCISES BASED ON IDENTIFICATION, ACHIEVING OBJECTIVES, INVESTMENT, SUCCESS...
A BOOK FOR THOSE WISHING TO CHANGE THEIR LIVES FOR THE BETTER.GOOD REVIEW
Ferdinand_Otieno
Favorite Author: Victor Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1749
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ferdinand-otieno.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
fav_author_id: 78026

Post by Ferdinand_Otieno »

This is an interesting motivational non-fiction self-help book that guides readers through exercises that focus on identifying and accomplishing goals. The book is temporarily free on Amazon Kindle and has a well-written OnlineBookClub review. Congrats on the BOTD selection.
Andrea Murray 4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Andrea Murray 4 »

We're all here for a planned purpose that must be pursued
Having someone help you identify that with a goal set to achieving it is always an advantageous positioning that should be adopted
Thanks for making such a valiant effort to help others achieve their goals
Meghan Soderholm
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Smartest Person in the Room
Currently Reading: Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 10605
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-soderholm.html
Latest Review: A God-Balanced Life by James Puckett Sr.
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Meghan Soderholm »

Journaling has changed my life in ways I could never imagine. I am glad the book’s focus is enlightenment and the joy of journaling. The cover is vibrant, and the first few pages are checking all the boxes thus far. Thank you for writing an honest and insightful review.
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why we call it the present.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

This is it! This is the kind of book that I love to read. At first glance, I am certain that this book is for me. Reading the table of contents convinces me that I will gain lessons to live life in abundance. I love that the author sprinkled the book with her personal stories to support her ideas. I can't wait to finish this self-help book. Congratulations to the author on BOTD!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
ChandaCCN
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ChandaCCN »

Live Your Life of Abundance by Margo Spilde is a practical and inspiring self-help book that guides readers through exercises to identify and achieve their goals. With clear analogies, the author stresses the importance of intentional planning and journaling. The book offers valuable advice, relatable examples, and well-crafted guidance for living a fulfilling life. Highly recommended.
Marquesa
Favorite Book: A Promised Land
Currently Reading: The Housemaid
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marquesa.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by Marquesa »

Being honest with yourself is the most important thing if you want to have a full and happy life. Manage your goals and expectations and be realistic.
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

Margo Spilde's 'Live Your Life of Abundance' offers practical advice on setting and achieving goals, advocating for tools like journaling and wise financial choices. Perfect for anyone seeking direction and clarity in their life journey. Congratulations on being BOTD!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”