Review of Embody Wholeness

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ThankGod Onyishi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thankgod-onyishi.html
Latest Review: The Blood of My Mother by Roccie Hill

Review of Embody Wholeness

Post by ThankGod Onyishi »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Embody Wholeness" by Judith Hoaglund.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Embody Wholeness by Judith Hoaglund is a book on spiritual energy healing using shamanic methods. It talks about the varied applications and successful testimonies of people who have been through the process of both the spiritual cleansing and imaginable hypnosis of clearing unwanted cached energy that has negative influences on individuals.

There is another aspect of this world that most people are blind to that affects our everyday life. Some call it the spiritual realm. This works in tandem with our physical realm as they exist simultaneously. Our ancestors used different means to communicate with this realm which helped them solve most of their problems without any proper medical knowledge. With the advent of modern medicine, these processes have been cast aside and forgotten. These methods of communication and healing are being practiced by a few people like the author, who has gained a level of mastery and success with her shamanic healing process with a lot of successful stories, too. To understand how she does this, I would advise you to read this book for detailed information.

This book has some positive aspects to note. Despite the book being an unorthodox book with unorthodox teachings, I did not get any off-putting feelings while reading the book. The words were structured to enable the reader to have an open mind. I would also like to state that the book explained in detail everything that might boggle the mind of a reader, allowing for an easier understanding of the book. I like the way the book approached different aspects of spirituality. I also liked how the author explained certain occurrences with scientific theories, and I appreciated the references she gave for further reading.

However, I would like to say that the book contains what might be regarded as blasphemy to religious people and might be unacceptable to some readers. The contrasting beliefs and the fact that it contains religious elements make it a book that would have a restricted audience. The book contains teachings about shamanism and may be better suited for people with already existing knowledge of shamanism and open-minded people. I would also like to state that I noticed that a certain gender seems to be prevalent in the book, making me wonder if the process has a higher success rate for the particular gender.

Despite the unorthodox nature of the book, I would give the book five out of five stars because of the author's originality and clear interpretation of her processes, which anyone can understand and follow. There are a lot of references and guides which would aid the reader, making this book an excellent book. I found no errors in the book; it was exceptionally well-edited.

I will recommend this book to anyone who loves and wants to understand the mystic arts or is curious about the other side, which remains ever elusive to most people.

Embody Wholeness
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 299
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Anatomy of Revenge by Fred Grace

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

Isn't it amazing how our ancestors knew way more than we do without sophisticated technology? We are supposedly more literate but spiritually, we are losing our sight day by day.
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”