Review of Resolve

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Agbata Trust
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Review of Resolve

Post by Agbata Trust »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Resolve" by Will Ertel.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Being young comes with a lot of beautiful benefits that, if not properly utilized, would lead to regrets later in life. The youthful stage is very broad, but for the purpose of this book, Resolve by Will Ertel, we will limit the discussion to finances. I am very sure this is a topic that would interest every reader because virtually everyone wants to be financially stable. This book would be best understood in a very relaxed and calm environment because it is more like teaching.

This is a very practical book on financial planning that has a lot of well-written and explained topics. They are principles or steps that guide financial success. A lot of people once had a period in their lives when they received a seamless flow of money into their accounts, but today they boast of nothing. The truth is that it wasn’t their intention to spend carelessly; it's just that they lacked the basic formulas or foundational teaching on building and managing wealth, which is why you have this opportunity to grab a copy of this book in order to be part of these teachings. 

This book happens to be one of the best financial planning books I have ever read, coupled with the fact that it is aligned with biblical teachings on finances. There wasn’t any room for confusion while reading, which is because this book was written in very simple and understandable language. Another thing I found very charming in this book was the flow. The first chapter started with the basics we needed to know to understand the next chapter, and so on. I was carried away by the very calm writing approach of the author. The way he analyzed the concept of finance was something that amazed me. This book is so great, and I really had a very nice time reading it.

I was enriched by the teachings of the author. This book was written from a Christian perspective and it delivered on this. A lot of people make mistakes with their finances, and from the wealth of information given, this book would be helpful to many, and appropriate for everyone regardless of their faith backgrounds. I noticed a few errors also, though none of these reservations affected my reading. Therefore, I would rate this book five out of five stars.

This is a well-edited book that I would recommend to every Christian and also to those who have been searching for ways to build and sustain their finances.

Resolve
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Francis Ignacio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimaobi-ignatius-egenti.html
Latest Review: Jack by J.S.Parker

Post by Francis Ignacio »

Thus book is a very instructive guide on how to save for the future while in your youth. It would seve as a guide to people still in the working class oj how not to squander their resources.
Latest Review: Jack by J.S.Parker
Oluchi Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi-samuel.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Post by Oluchi Samuel »

This seems like a book that not only christians but everyone as well would benefit from. The author provides financial plans that would help readers. Great review.
Zunaira Noor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zunaira-noor.html
Latest Review: The First Time Father by Thomas Alfie

Post by Zunaira Noor »

The review format made me convince that I am an extravagant and should have financial knowledge for a sustainable future, seems like a suggestion for me....
Favour Alade Boluwatife
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riam333.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Favour Alade Boluwatife »

Excellent review. I will love to check this book out to know more about the precepts that guide financial Sucess. Thank you
Nicky Rita
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicky-rita.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Nicky Rita »

"Resolve" by Will Ertel is a non-fiction book that focuses on the art of decision-making and how to overcome obstacles to achieve success in life. It has received positive reviews from readers who have found it helpful and informative in their own personal and professional lives. If you're interested in the topic of decision-making and self-improvement, it might be worth checking out. Kudos on this excellent review.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

I'm glad this book offers great insights into how one can be financially successful. I will add this book to my TBR list. Thank you for the informative review @Agbata Trust-
Prisca olu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisca-olu.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Prisca olu »

For someone who doesn't know how to properly manage my finances, I know this book will be good for me. I hope the practical steps will be helpful. A great review.
Madam Tori
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madam-tori.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Madam Tori »

Thank you for sharing your review of the book "Resolve" by Will Ertel. It's great to hear that you found the book to be very practical and well-written, with clear and understandable language. It's also good to know that the book is aligned with biblical teachings on finances and can be helpful for people of different faith backgrounds.
A reader lives a thousand lives before they die. What is more marvelous, more wholesome, more exquisite, than exploring all the worlds and universes that humanity can ever conceive?
Andrew Uche
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andrew-uche.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Andrew Uche »

I know I've been wasteful with my money lately, hopefully this book can be able to set anyone like me back on the right track. Great review Trust!
Mozi Ken
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

Indeed everyone wants to be financially successful. Since this book will be like its teaching, I hope it's written in an interesting way that would keep a reader reading. Great review.
Reader_noc
Currently Reading: Reconfigurement
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reader-noc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Reader_noc »

Most young people cannot properly handle their finances or plan to ensure it satisfies needs that may come up in the future. They always love in the "now". I hope this book helps them.
Donaldo cris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donaldo-cris.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Donaldo cris »

I will love to gain more financial knowledge from this book. Your review is very convincing and captivating. Well done
Kizito Shelby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kizito-shelby.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Kizito Shelby »

This book is one that talks about the advantages of being young. What comes with it and the little troubles faced at something we all experience for a purpose.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This book is one that will appeal to a lot of young people. This is the age that one can learn to take care of their finances. I’ll love to read this. Nice review!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”