Review of Quanology

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
David Chijindu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Play Golf Better Faster Handbook
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-chijindu.html
Latest Review: Finding Our True Identity by Honey Dee

Review of Quanology

Post by David Chijindu »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Quanology" by John Khoury.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Life is full of different challenges. Technological equipment has been invented to overcome these challenges. Imagine we want to travel without a car or bike. It would be a difficult circumstance. Technology is not limited to things invented by scientific research. Anything that makes life easier for humans is technology. Cooperation is technology because problems are solved during the process. This book teaches readers the principles of nature and how to apply these technologies to become great individuals.

Quanology: Evolution and You by John Khoury is a book where the author discusses the naturalistic meaning of life. The first section of the book explains who we are as humans. Human beings are intelligent animals with the help of technology. Humans were created by nature, and if we want to fulfil our purpose, we must understand the principles of nature. The author explains it using the example of the natural selection of a river. If we move in the direction of the waterside, our life will be successful, but if we move in another direction, we will not enjoy the benefits of life. The author compares life with compound interest. We are in life to make a profit. Most of the things we are developing now were discovered by the previous generation. Nature is based on the principles of Genetic Proliferation Rate (GPR), Genetic Proliferation Potential (GPP) and Genetic Proliferation Strategy (GPS). When we grasp these principles, our lives will be easier. The author also discusses beliefs in the book. Religion is a cultural technology that is learned, not discovered. Read the 297 pages of the book to know the principles of life according to nature.

I like some aspects of the book. The author discusses the challenges we encounter because we do not understand the principles of nature. The book was based on facts. The graphs in the book were beneficial. The graphs help me understand the book better as a computer engineering student. For instance, the two charts on page 37 help me understand life using the example of compound interest, a topic in mathematics. I love how the author uses life examples to explain his points. The author uses the examples of John Kennedy and Todd Balderschmidt to illustrate how our Genetic Proliferation Potential (GPP) can be affected by our location. It was helpful because it taught me the kind of people we associate ourselves with and our location greatly affects our Genetic Proliferation Potential (GPP). The author discusses different issues in the book, such as technology, beliefs, natural selection, relationships, science, government and the economy. The way the author presented the information was excellent. Life is natural, and we do most things because of our genes and beliefs. Genes are our biological makeup, while beliefs, thoughts and ideas are our cultural makeup.

I did not like some aspects of the book. The author reiterates some points in the book. For instance, the author explains the competition humans face during their lifetime in the first and last sections of the book. It made the book repetitive because I read a point numerous times. The author reiterates his explanations of the Genetic Proliferation Rate (GPR), Genetic Proliferation Potential (GPP) and Genetic Proliferation Strategy (GPS) multiple times in the book.

The book is humorous and teaches valuable principles to readers. There are several strategies we must employ if we want to be successful. I want to thank the author for his work in writing this extraordinary piece. I found no error in the book, so it is exceptionally well-edited. Due to the aspects of the book I like, I rate it 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it to men and women who want to read a book on the principles of nature to help us live a successful life.

Quanology
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ella Pira
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-omeke.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Ella Pira »

This book's title seems interesting and your review is indeed helpful.
harrydhillon126
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by harrydhillon126 »

“The writing was captivating,” “The characters were believable and I cared about them,” “The plot had so many twists and turns I couldn't put the book down.
Stephanie Stones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonchika.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Stephanie Stones »

This is an interesting and well thought of review. I would love to try out this book and know more about the fascinating things in it. This is an interesting storyline.
Adeoluwa Adebusuyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeoluwa-adebusuyi.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Adeoluwa Adebusuyi »

This is a good and well written review. You captured all the important components of the book and I would definitely love to try out this book. Well done.
Favour Hillz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hillz.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Favour Hillz »

A unique title with a wonderful plot. The author really did an amazing job in making this book magnificent. Thanks for this review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”