Review of ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jane Ogwang
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogwang.html
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Review of ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs

Post by Jane Ogwang »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs" by Steven A. Ridder.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Artificial intelligence is finally here with us in forms and ways that had not been imagined before. The truth is that it will affect a lot of the habits and ways that humans do things. When ChatGPT was launched some months back, everyone had their opinions. Most were excited, some skeptical, and others anxious. Like every other technological breakthrough, it will have pros and cons, depending on how we use it. It is, therefore, prudent that proper guidance is provided on its beneficial utilization.

Steven A. Ridder, in his book ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs, seeks to explore and explain how entrepreneurs can use artificial intelligence and chatbot technology to support startups, from idea generation to post-product customer support. The author first talks about the due process of successfully getting a business running; he then details the areas in those processes where ChatGPT can lift the burden from the business owners. The author picks a sector, in this case, the fitness sector, and builds an idea for an app from scratch. He includes conversations with ChatGPT that help create this idea. He asks the AI for both complex and simple solutions to his tasks. Where there is a need for personal and physical initiative, he clearly indicates that to the readers. The book also delves deep into the various features of ChatGPT, its APIs, and how integral they can be for business owners. It also includes technical instructions on how to use and excellently exploit the features of this artificial intelligence.

I was so proud to be a member of this book club when I got the opportunity to read and review this book. I've had a business idea for a while now, and for almost three years, I've been stuck, unable to actualize or launch it. I was just fascinated when ChatGPT was launched, but I didn't know how powerful it could be for me. By writing this marvelous book, Steven has just opened my eyes to what opportunity lies in this genius invention. But that is not all; the book has outlined every step one should take to start, launch and manage a business. I'll forever be grateful for getting this information in one short writing. I'm certainly sure it will make a difference in my thoughts and actions moving forward.

I also liked the book for its practicality and viability. I already followed some of the instructions in the book and built a perfect business plan with no sweat. The instructions in the book are pretty straightforward and universal. Even though some chapters were quite technical, like chapter 9, Steven worked hard to ensure the language used was simple and friendly. I didn't have to be technically knowledgeable to pick out the points he was trying to put across. His writing style is direct and simple, and though this could sometimes get boring, it made the book's communication effective. After all, it is meant for insight and not enjoyment. The author, however, worked on this possible boredom by using a very conversational tone in his writing. As a result, there was nothing negative I noticed in the book.

Without hesitation, I give this book a perfect rating of five out of five stars. It is insightful, helpful, and well-written. It was also professionally edited, as I noticed just a few minor errors. I'd recommend it to all entrepreneurs, especially those interested in incorporating artificial intelligence into their operations. Also, anyone interested in starting a business will find the book quite helpful.

ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Francis Kapola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-kapola.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Francis Kapola »

This informative review from Jane has aroused my interest to grab a copy of ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs. I am particularly interested in the theme of the book. Technology is a part of life that we as humans cannot avoid. It was good for the author, Steven A. Ridder, to share such an interesting idea.
Jerry Spencer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-spencer.html
Latest Review: I Said, "I Am A Nun" by June A Ramsay

Post by Jerry Spencer »

ChatGPT has really been helpful for people of all fields. The technology has advanced and responds masterfully to queries from human problems. This book is packed with information and would teach more on the uses of the artificial intelligence.
Emily Meadows
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emily-meadows.html
Latest Review: Forever Young by Karma Wiederrick

Post by Emily Meadows »

First of all - this is a GREAT review, well done @Jane Omollo. Secondly - I am fascinated (and scared) of all of the ways we can use AI like ChatGPT. With ChatGPT just launching, I'm wondering if the author used it to help write this book? Haha. Anyhoo - now I'm curious enough to read it. Thanks!
Salena Locklin Dixon
Currently Reading: Devil's Ice
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salena-locklin-dixon.html
Latest Review: Thumbing It by David Done

Post by Salena Locklin Dixon »

Thank you for the review. I am nervous about how AI methods like ChatGPT are becoming commonplace and the use of it to build a business is an amazing concept. What happens if people use it to write book reviews? Scary.
QaziMuhammad
Currently Reading: A Compromising Position
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by QaziMuhammad »

ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder is a must read for anyone interested in exploring how AI can be used to enhance businesses. Ridder's engaging writing style and practical examples make complex concepts easy to understand. This book provides valuable insights and ideas for leveraging ChatGPT to automate tasks and make better business decisions. Honestly Guys Highly recommended for entrepreneurs at all levels.
Stephanie Stones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonchika.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Stephanie Stones »

This is an interesting and well thought of review. I would love to try out this book and know more about the fascinating things in it. This is an interesting storyline.
Meghan Sica
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-sica.html
Latest Review: House of Hoops by June Gillam

Post by Meghan Sica »

Excellent review! I find it interesting, intriguing, and also terrifying that artificial intelligence may surpass humans. I think in some aspects it's impossible, as humans are putting the information into artificial intelligence to allow programing and coding for it to work at all. There still seems that the possibility for it take over could be inevitable at the rate in which technology is expanding.
Maria C Leonard
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-c-leonard.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Maria C Leonard »

This typically would not be my area of interest however, I just recently listened to a news story about this type of technology and my interest was piqued.

I would love to learn more about how this technology works and affects social media and the people that are on the receiving end of this type of technology.

Thanks for writing such a thorough review and I look forward to adding this one to the bookshelf.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Francis Kapola wrote: 22 Mar 2023, 06:23 This informative review from Jane has aroused my interest to grab a copy of ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs. I am particularly interested in the theme of the book. Technology is a part of life that we as humans cannot avoid. It was good for the author, Steven A. Ridder, to share such an interesting idea.
I'm sure you'll find it quite insightful. Thanks for passing by.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Jerry Spencer wrote: 23 Mar 2023, 09:45 ChatGPT has really been helpful for people of all fields. The technology has advanced and responds masterfully to queries from human problems. This book is packed with information and would teach more on the uses of the artificial intelligence.
It is quite insightful and helpful, especially for business owners. Thanks for commenting.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Emily Meadows wrote: 23 Mar 2023, 12:32 First of all - this is a GREAT review, well done @Jane Omollo. Secondly - I am fascinated (and scared) of all of the ways we can use AI like ChatGPT. With ChatGPT just launching, I'm wondering if the author used it to help write this book? Haha. Anyhoo - now I'm curious enough to read it. Thanks!
Thank you so much for the kind words, Emily. On whether Steven used AI to write the book, I actually think he did. He uses a lot of conversations from there in here.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Salena Dixon wrote: 23 Mar 2023, 14:56 Thank you for the review. I am nervous about how AI methods like ChatGPT are becoming commonplace and the use of it to build a business is an amazing concept. What happens if people use it to write book reviews? Scary.
Hey, thanks for passing by. I actually tested it with this review but it couldn't. It said it is unable to browse the internet for the book and review it, it just gave me an outline that isn't even up to the high standards of onlinebookclub.org. Again, the human aspects of book reviews are what make them authentic.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:

Post by Jane Ogwang »

OkonChika wrote: 24 Mar 2023, 03:07 This is an interesting and well thought of review. I would love to try out this book and know more about the fascinating things in it. This is an interesting storyline.
I'm very confident you'll find the book helpful. Thanks for passing by.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Meghan Sica wrote: 24 Mar 2023, 07:06 Excellent review! I find it interesting, intriguing, and also terrifying that artificial intelligence may surpass humans. I think in some aspects it's impossible, as humans are putting the information into artificial intelligence to allow programing and coding for it to work at all. There still seems that the possibility for it take over could be inevitable at the rate in which technology is expanding.
I see your concern and share in it, Meghan. We just have to find a way to use the breakthroughs for our benefit. Thanks for passing by.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”