Review of Greta GarBITCH

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 327
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: One Foot Out of the Box by Vanessa Kristovich

Review of Greta GarBITCH

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Greta GarBITCH" by Kimber Leigh.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Greta GarBITCH by Kimber Leigh is a great book where the writer tells her personal story. She grew up in really difficult circumstances where she was subjected to many types of abuse. However, she could bravely get away from such an environment and achieve huge success. The writer tells us how she could survive domestic violence, sexual abuse, suicide, and abundance. In addition, the writer talks about an experience she went through that gave her insight and changed her life. She also talks about how positive thinking could change her life on all levels. You need to grab this book to learn all about this magnificent journey.

I feel overwhelmed after finishing the book. It was really inspirational. I liked every part of it. I admire the courage of the writer as a public figure to share such private details. I admire her for being able to pull herself out of such circumstances and be where she is now. Problems at home can really devastate your life. I'm glad she could get away. I adore how the writer explained her experience with positive thinking and the power of the mind. I believe in that, and it is always inspiring to see successful experiences.

I didn't hate anything about the book. Maybe I didn't agree with or felt a little skeptical towards how the writer advised regarding our attitude towards someone who hurt us, but I respect how that helped her. Many people can be skeptical about her story with the light. I'm just glad that she had this experience and that it helped her, no matter what. It was a life-saving experience for her.

The book was exciting from the beginning to the end. There isn't a moment of boredom. There are some moments where you can get emotional, but mostly you'll be motivated. I love this book. Therefore, I gladly rate it five out of five stars. The book received professional editing. I could only detect a couple of minor mistakes that didn't affect the reading experience.

I recommend the book to people who are going through hardships in life and want to be inspired. This book can really motivate you and open your mind. I have to warn you that there are some parts that can be triggering. Domestic violence and suicide incidents are mentioned. You need to know what's coming ahead of you, but it's totally worth it. I would do it all over again.

Greta GarBITCH
View: on Bookshelves
Chario123
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Chario123 »

Great book to help you unleash your brave self from within.
ALI khokhar
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ALI khokhar »

I advise the e book to those who are going via hardships in lifestyles and need to be inspired. This ebook can honestly inspire you and open your thoughts. I should provide you with a warning that there are some parts that can be triggering. home violence and suicide incidents are mentioned. You want to realize what's coming beforehand of you, but it's absolutely worth it. i might do it all all over again.
Stephanie Stones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonchika.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Stephanie Stones »

This is an interesting and well thought of review. I would love to try out this book and know more about the fascinating things in it. This is an interesting storyline.
Adeoluwa Adebusuyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeoluwa-adebusuyi.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Adeoluwa Adebusuyi »

This is a good and well written review. You captured all the important components of the book and I would definitely love to try out this book. Well done.
Favour Hillz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hillz.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Favour Hillz »

This review is well detailed and captivating. It contains the important information about the book. I'm looking forward to reading this book. Thanks for a wonderful review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”