Review of Secret Warriors, Psychic Spies

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shanesha Sammerson
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 229
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shanesha-sammerson.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Review of Secret Warriors, Psychic Spies

Post by Shanesha Sammerson »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Secret Warriors, Psychic Spies" by Roger Mannon.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Do you believe that the supernatural exists? Then you would enjoy reading Secret Warriors, Psychic Spies by Roger Mannon. It is an enthralling read that offers a unique perspective on the world of espionage. The book delves into the world of psychic spies, exploring their abilities and how they have been used by various intelligence agencies around the world. Mannon's writing style is engaging and informative, making this book a must-read for anyone interested in the paranormal or the world of espionage.

One of the things that stands out about this book is the amount of research that Mannon has done. He covers the history of psychic espionage, from its origins in the 1960s to its current use by various intelligence agencies. Mannon also provides in-depth profiles of the various psychic spies who have been involved in these programs, offering insight into their abilities and how they have been trained.

The book also delves into the ethics of psychic espionage, exploring the moral implications of using these abilities to gather intelligence. Mannon provides a balanced view of this issue, presenting arguments for and against the use of psychic spies in intelligence operations. Based on his own experience, you can see how when used incorrectly it may be life-threatening, yet, when utilized correctly it can improve people's lives. This adds an additional layer of depth to the book, making it a thought-provoking read.

Another thing that I appreciated about the novel was the way that Mannon presented the information. He uses a clear and concise writing style that is easy to understand, even for those who are not familiar with the world of espionage. The book is also well organized, with each chapter focusing on a specific aspect of psychic espionage.

I didn't like the scenario he was in with one of his colleagues, Teri, because of the painful experience she had as a result of this experiment. This incident, in my opinion, might have been prevented. This, however, is my personal perspective and has nothing to do with the book itself. It took bravery for the author to come out and tell his story to the public. It's terrifying to think that there are people in the world who have these skills and can use them to harm others. While reading, I noticed only a few flaws that indicated it had been professionally edited.

I would highly recommend Secret Warriors, Psychic Spies to anyone who is interested in the paranormal or the world of espionage. Mannon's writing style is entertaining and enlightening, and the amount of research that he has done is impressive. The book provides a unique perspective on the world of intelligence gathering, and the moral implications of using psychic spies make it a captivating read. Therefore, I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. Whether you are a fan of non-fiction or just looking for a fascinating read, Secret Warriors, Psychic Spies is definitely worth checking out.

Secret Warriors, Psychic Spies
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Patty Allread
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Problems of Work
Currently Reading: Bird by Bird
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-patty-allread.html
Latest Review: Hinduism by Dr Hiro G. Badlani

Post by Patty Allread »

I enjoyed your review! While I am interested in espionage, the paranormal aspect sounds like it's on the outer fringes of the subject. That's probably why I haven't heard much about it before.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”