Review of How To Become A Strong Leader In Challengin Times

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Michael Valentine
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-valentine.html
Latest Review: Pendulum Charts Contact Your Angelic Team by Raven Shamballa

Review of How To Become A Strong Leader In Challengin Times

Post by Michael Valentine »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "How To Become A Strong Leader In Challengin Times" by Jacob A. Plummer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

How To Become A Strong Leader In Challenging Times by Jacob A. Plummer is a detailed book on leadership. Jacob gives us tips and ways of becoming successful leaders even during struggling periods. Jacob starts this book by defining what leadership means to different people. He lets us in on what being a leader really means. He goes on to explain what self-awareness means and the advantages it gives to a leader. He gives us a thorough explanation of decision-making and strategic thinking and its elements.

What I really love about this book is that it is so self-explanatory. The author literally meant what he wrote. The words contained in this book have no double meaning. You know how textbooks are self-explanatory, right? Yes, that’s how this book was. It felt as if I was reading a textbook. Jacob defined his topic; he gave the elements, advantages, and even disadvantages. Then he proceeded to list and explain them one after the other. I learned a lot about leadership. I always thought I knew what leadership meant until I read this book. I found out that different people see leadership to mean different things. When I thought about it, I realized what the author meant and how he was right about it.

This book taught me how to be a successful leader. There were a lot of tips and strategies for how to become a good leader. Jacob does not only gives tips on how to become a leader; he also provides the consequences of acting the opposite of what he provided. We not only see a good leader, but we also see what could make a leader unsuccessful. Another thing I genuinely love about this book is that the author makes use of simple words throughout this book.

There was nothing I disliked about this book. Instead, I learned a lot. Did I forget to mention that the book is quite short? It’s something one can finish in a day. The author didn’t go around the topic; he went straight into his topic.

I found only a few errors in the book. This leads me to conclude that the book was professionally edited. Therefore, I rate the book 5 out of 5 stars. I didn’t deduct any stars because there was nothing I disliked about the book. I recommend this book to people in leadership positions, be it in the office, school, business, company, or even in the country. People who think of taking up leadership positions should also read this book.

How To Become A Strong Leader In Challengin Times
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Favour Hillz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hillz.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Favour Hillz »

This review is well detailed and captivating. It contains the important information about the book. I'm looking forward to reading this book. Thanks for a wonderful review.
reviewerbook17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewerbook17.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by reviewerbook17 »

A lot of lessons can be learnt from this book and I find it to be so captivating and enriching.
Baba Thoust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-baba-thoust.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Baba Thoust »

We are all leaders in our own little/major ways. Any book ready to bolster my leadership skills is a win for me. I like that the author kept it simple and still passed the crucial messages as well. Great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”