Review of Free-Failing into Hell

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bef Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bef-ozo.html
Latest Review: Ditching Success? by Batoul I. Ajlouni

Review of Free-Failing into Hell

Post by Bef Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Free-Failing into Hell" by Evangelist Henry Miranda.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Free Falling Into Hell by Evangelist Henry Miranda is a book that addresses the reality of hell, its origin, and how to avoid it. Using Biblical references, Miranda warns those who have not accepted the message of salvation to turn to the one and only true God. The book emphasizes that accepting salvation through Jesus Christ is the only way to avoid eternal damnation. Miranda explains that God has revealed himself to every individual through their conscience, and those who are unsaved are not interested in knowing God because they prefer sin to God. The book also discusses the creation of man and the fall of Satan, and how Satan is the cause of sin.

Miranda uses the story of Lazarus and the rich man to emphasize the reality of hell and life after death. She stresses that Satan is only there to assist in quickening one's feet to hell, but it is man's choice to choose God's way to be free. The book also touches on the doctrine of total depravity, which asserts that people are inclined by nature to serve their own desires and reject God's rule. However, the book emphasizes that we don't have to sin and that we sin by choice. We must choose to serve God with all our hearts, body, and soul to stay away from sin.

I liked the way the author was direct and straight with her words. She didn't sugarcoat the message she is trying to pass across for any reason, considering how vital the message is. Also, her message was passed in clear, concise, and simple terms. I had no difficulty trying to understand her sentences. The grammatical errors contained in this book are also very minimal and do not affect one's reading or comprehension of it.

I found nothing to dislike about this book. However, it would have been nice if the author had an "about the author" page just so readers could know a little more about the author and how the message she preaches has transformed and helped her thus far. I also noticed that towards the end of the book it was stated that there are five steps to preparing for eternity, but only four steps were highlighted after that.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because it was professionally edited with very few errors. Also, I believe the message Miranda has to pass across is a life-transforming message for as many that come across this book. The pages are not too lengthy, so there will be no difficulty for anyone who picks this book up.

I recommend this book to Christians seeking to deepen their faith in God because this book contains ways one can reconnect and follow our maker better than we have before. I also recommend it to non-Christians curious about Christianity and seekers of spiritual truth. Also, individuals struggling with addiction or moral issues and those looking for hope and purpose will find this book helpful.

Free-Failing into Hell
View: on Bookshelves
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

This Scripture about Lazarus and the rich man had me conflicted for a while but I thank God for clarity. It's such a pity that the rich man realized when it was too late that sinning on earth is not worth it.
Clara Tom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clara-tom.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Clara Tom »

This book was lively and I really enjoyed how the author directed all the points in a way that the authors will understand easily. I hope to read this book soon as it was really enjoyable.
Bianca Morano
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: White Nights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bianca-morano.html
Latest Review: High Clowder Cats by Ruby Knight

Post by Bianca Morano »

I'm sorry, but how is this book on the category of non-fiction when the concept of hell is just a fiction. I hope this is just a metaphor. Nonetheless, this book review is really good. I'm interested in non-fiction books like this one.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”