Review of Living God's Truth

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 276
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: Field Guide to Sinisters and Benevolents by Nancy L Vallette

Review of Living God's Truth

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Living God's Truth" by M. C. Abushar.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A Christian book written by M.C. Abushar and titled Living God's Truth was named the winner of the Mom's Choice Awards. This book contains fifty-two weekly reflections with the purpose of assisting the reader in finding peace in God's word.

This book is a collection of Christian contemplations and verses from the Bible. It is a book that can help you when you are going through difficult times and can help you understand more about God's word. It enlightens you on a great deal of information, including what possessions are the most important, how to give thanks to those who wrong you, and a great deal more. This book is a compilation of Christian contemplations with the goal of furthering the spread of God's truth. Following each weekly contemplation, the author quotes a few passages from the Bible that are relevant to that particular reflection.

It bothered me that the book didn't immediately make itself clear when it started. It would have been helpful for the biblical passages to be presented in bold to differentiate them from the contemplation that follows them, or vice versa. If the author had done this, the book's reading experience would have been improved.

I liked how the book began by telling the reader that they will never be alone because God will always be there and reminding them that Jesus Christ died for our sins. I found the contemplations to be enjoyable because they were simple and they held a great deal of significance for me. The Bible verses were an additional treat for me to look forward to reading. I adore how these contemplations are able to explain to me, in a manner that isn't overly complicated, the way that I ought to be living my life through the word of God. The contemplations even mention things that I have never thought about or that others have explained to me that have never made sense to me as a Christian.

This book earns a perfect score from me of 5 out of 5 stars because I found the combination of contemplations and bible verses to be very enjoyable. It wasn't hard to grasp what was being said. Despite the fact that there were a few things that bothered me, I did not believe that it was enough to dock a point. There is not a single typo in the book, which leads me to believe that it was professionally edited.

All Christians should read this book, in my opinion. It is really quite a remarkable piece to read.

Living God's Truth
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”