Review of Miracles of Life or Life of Miracles

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 266
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: The Big Necesscaries by Beth Weiler

Review of Miracles of Life or Life of Miracles

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Miracles of Life or Life of Miracles" by Lily.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Lily's book, titled Miracles of Life or Life of Miracles, is a work of non-fiction. This book discusses all of the miracles that took place throughout Lilian's life, beginning with her birth. Lilian was given a diagnosis with cerebral palsy nine months after she was born. Her parents had concerns about her development after discovering that she did not develop in the same way as other children her age. Additionally, this book detailed two miracles that occurred during her second husband, Ed's life.

My interest was piqued from the very beginning of this book by the many miracles that occurred. The manner in which the first miracle was described by the author was what made it the most captivating. In the midst of these miracles, Lilian and Ed both had the consistent impression that God had dispatched angels to watch over them. Certain topics, such as cerebral palsy, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and even death, are brought up throughout the book; however, no in-depth description is provided on any of these topics.

I appreciated that the author refrained from making the violent scenes too descriptive, which made the book more palatable for readers who might be overly sensitive to certain aspects of it. I thought it was really nice that the author included some photos because it gave the book a more personal touch. I liked that the book got right to the point and only covered the topics that were absolutely essential to know. I was impressed that the author did not stray from the subject at any point. I am happy that Ed and Lilian were able to find each other because they look like they are perfect for each other.

There was not a single aspect of the book that I did not like. Because the author was able to keep my interest from the very first page, I give this book a perfect score of 5 out of 5 stars. Reading a book written from the perspective of a person who has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy was also an interesting experience. The reading was concise and got right to the point, both of which I valued. Even though I discovered a few mistakes, I have no doubt that it has been professionally edited.

I would suggest this book to any Christian who is interested in reading about miracles from the perspective of a person who suffers from cerebral palsy.

Miracles of Life or Life of Miracles
View: on Bookshelves
ojukwu2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojukwu2.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by ojukwu2 »

It's always interesting to come across such wonderful review. I would love to commend the author for this master piece. Kodus
NutellaBanana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nutellabanana.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by NutellaBanana »

This is an interesting and well thought of book. This is also an interesting and well-written review. This is also a book that I would definitely love to try out. Thank you for this wonderful review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”