Review of The Parrot's Perch

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nemzy Nemzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nemzy-nemzy.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Re: Review of The Parrot's Perch

Post by Nemzy Nemzy »

Very nice
Udegbunam Miriam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miami-liam.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Udegbunam Miriam »

Parrot's Perch was one of those books that engaged my emotions. I rejoiced with the love birds Karen and Rick. I was also saddened, angry, and disgusted by tgeurvtreatment in the dungeon they were locked in. Interesting review.
Fester John
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fester-john.html
Latest Review: Making Life-Changing Decisions by Victor Chukwu

Post by Fester John »

Your review is on point...I like the simple word flow you used keep the good work
_avidreader_
Currently Reading: Nimue
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avidreader.html
Latest Review: He Was Blacklisted by Bret W. Meanor

Post by _avidreader_ »

A beautiful, heart wrenching memoir which talks about harrowing depths of injustice and cruelty. I sincerely salute the author for the courage it must’ve taken to revisit such memories. Incredibly well written, compelling ans inspiring. The review is adept as well. Thank you for it!
Michael Morwani
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-morwani.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Michael Morwani »

The review is amazing and captivating tackling the entire book giving the reader all the needed information to consider before reading the book
Michael Morwani
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-morwani.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Michael Morwani »

For the lovers of memoir this is the best book I can recommend and also the review gives a reader entire information needed. Good work on making sure the review tackle the entire book
Donaking
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Donaking »

This review provides a positive and insightful perspective on "Share The Parrot's Perch" by Karen Keilt. The reviewer praises the author for her strength and courage in sharing her harrowing experiences with the Brazilian police and government authorities. The reviewer found the detailed descriptions to be vivid and emotionally impactful. They also appreciate the lessons learned from the author's journey, particularly her determination to overcome adversity. The reviewer mentions that the book was professionally edited and rates it five out of five stars. They recommend it to fans of non-fiction and memoirs, with a caution about graphic descriptions and strong language. Overall, this review indicates that "Share The Parrot's Perch" is an engrossing and worthwhile read.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”