Review of The Art of self-value: A transformative workbook

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Liza Chulukhadze
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: First Survivor
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liza-chulukhadze.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Review of The Art of self-value: A transformative workbook

Post by Liza Chulukhadze »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Art of self-value: A transformative workbook" by Dr. Dalia Olshvang.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Art of self-value by Dalia Olshvang is a transformative workbook inspired by the teachings of Laila Barzeski. It walks its reader through the process of a spiritual journey, so if you are struggling with keeping inner peace and want to get a grip on your life, this book could be the fit for you.

In the beginning, Dalia explains the struggles she had to face, and how her life became a mess, and just as her frustration reached its peak, Dalia came to realize everything. She decided to take control over her life, shifted her mindset, and went on a spiritual journey, which gave a push to her stagnant life and changed everything for the better. The author turned her life around and found the road to the happiness that she’d been looking for.

I enjoyed a lot of things about this book. First of all, the diction used by the author was easily understandable, so even beginners can read it unhinderedly. The examples she gave of her experience could be relatable to many, which makes the book more helpful and interesting. Dalia shows the step-by-step process of her transformation and explains every detail of the journey. She is very empathetic to the readers and pushes them towards taking action. The book comes in audiobook, kindle, and paperback formats, which is very convenient. This time, I listened to the audiobook, and it was a pleasant experience, the voice of the reader was very calming, inspiring, and satisfying. During listening, I could not detect any errors, which could be a sign of professional editing.

There was nothing I disliked about The Art of self-value. I utterly enjoyed it, as for now, the information contained was sufficient and well-explained. If anything, I would love to read more of Dalia's work.

This is a great self-help book. It is informational, interesting, and easily understandable. I found every chapter very useful, and the audio version was comfortable to listen to. Therefore, I rate this book a 5 out of 5 stars.

In my opinion, The Art of self-value: A transformative workbook by Dalia Olshvang could be enjoyed by anyone as long as they are 13 and older. This is the first book I've read about a spiritual journey, and can say it is remarkably beginner friendly. I recommend this book to people interested in the effects of the outer world on our life and finding inner peace.

The Art of self-value: A transformative workbook
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I love books on a spiritual journey and I feel like I would enjoy this book when I have a chance to read it. However, I won't choose the audio format coz I am more into reading books than listening to them. Thank you for your lovely review, Liza!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Pik kuan Low
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Pik kuan Low »

Spiritual journey of self-appreciation. I am actually going about some of the bad moments in my life. Good thing I have tapped in to have a look at the review. This book might actually gimme some pick-me-up. Thanks for the review!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”