Review of Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Prince Main
Currently Reading: Deadly Waters
Bookshelf Size: 12

Re: Review of Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging

Post by Prince Main »

Thank you for your wonderful review. This book had me hooked right from the title.I have always been curious about philosophical questions that have a spiritual line of explanation.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I'm uninterested in mediumship, so I'm gonna pass on this book. But this book is surely an engaging read for those who can relate to supernatural occurrences story about the author's encounter. Congratulations to the author on BOTD!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Domeseo Camus Meda
Currently Reading: The Stealthy Viral Pimpernel
Bookshelf Size: 195
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-domeseo-camus-meda.html
Latest Review: The Beautiful Business by Steven Morris

Post by Domeseo Camus Meda »

A BOOK BY BRAD LESLIE ABOUT HIM AND THOSE AMONG US WITH EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY TO PERCEIVE, INTERPRET ENERGY, EFFORTLESSLY FEEL SPIRITS AND ADMINISTRATE HEALING TO PEOPLE NEAR AND FAR.
A BOOK FOR THOSE WITH AN INTENTION FOR MEDIUMNITY AND SPIRITUAL HEALING.GOOD REVIEW
Collins Umunnakwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-collins-umunnakwe.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Collins Umunnakwe »

It's nice that the author talks about supernatural connections. I believe life us beyond just the physical. Congratulations on book of the day.
AntonelaMaria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 417
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-antonelamaria.html
Latest Review: Voices of liberty in tribute to the American revolution by Robert Keiper

Post by AntonelaMaria »

I don't think this is a book for me. I don't't think that I believe in such things. Great review.
“Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
The Minpins by Roald Dahl
Emma Jane Grey
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading: Transforming Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Bookshelf Size: 774
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emma-jane-grey.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Emma Jane Grey »

I find it hard as a skeptic to approach books like this, but I can appreciate how well your review is written, so nicely done! The little bit of the book which I tried to read seemed well written as well.
:reading-4:

Emma (she/her)

“… it is enough to exist in the world and marvel at it. You don’t need to justify that, or earn it. You are allowed to just live. That is all most animals do.” ~ Becky Chambers, A Psalm for the Wild-Built
Kayci Rush
Currently Reading: Youth Anxiety and Depression
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kayci-rush.html
Latest Review: The Vine by Adria L. Dunn

Post by Kayci Rush »

For the sceptic, Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging" by B. Leslie will be difficult to understand or grasp as the book details his journey to higher consciousness. For others, Leslie's journey will be fascinating and intriguing. He explains the steps involved in the journey, how to increase self awareness of the soul's speaking, and details the history of higher consciousness from ancient texts until today. Leslie's journey to self enlightenment is similar to that of the Dalai Lama or Marianne Williamson. Understanding consciousness and turning away from the inner sceptic allow the mind to grow and expand and connect with the soul.
SALIM RAJAB 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by SALIM RAJAB 1 »

I have gone through the review of this book but I hardly understood it's content, hoping I will reread it again to see weather the context in it was hard or I was the one rushing through it.thanks.
Sudharshan R
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sudharshan R »

Very nice and compact review of the book. The authors story and the reviewers life is also being said as an example to make it more understandable. One's understanding of his own powers and talents is the ultimate thing one can do to unlock his true potential and following that path with determination is a true character and in this sense, this book sounds like a travel towards finding his own self and seems to be very interesting.
Nancy004
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancy004.html
Latest Review: A third is darkness by Murray Bailey

Post by Nancy004 »

"Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging" by Brad Leslie is a captivating memoir that chronicles the author's extraordinary journey of self-discovery, mediumship, and spiritual awakening. With relatable anecdotes and profound insights, this book offers a transformative reading experience. Congrats on BOTD!
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 86231
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1381%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

Book 📖 of the day BOTD is nonfiction personal memoir she share het transformation experience journey through spiritual encounter with ancestors spirit personal awakening and journey of her life ..the book was well written and reviewed I will recommend it 💯✅📚
Triciat50
Favorite Book: The Luminaries
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 558
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-triciat50.html
Latest Review: The Miracle of Ramadan by Wassim Hijazi

Post by Triciat50 »

This sounds like an interesting and different type of self-help book (perhaps I should call it self-realization?). Thanks for your review.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1017
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Time Before Time by Dan DuBose
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

Mr. Brad’s experience lends itself to disbelief by other. Although I do not think what he has is a “gift,” I will not dismiss it. Congratulations on BOTD!
tarafarah7
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">tuesdays with Morrie</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1443
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarafarah7.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2544

Post by tarafarah7 »

Today's BOTD is not for me, but those interested in memoirs about mediumship, spiritual journeys, and self-discovery will want to give this one a try. The engaging details and descriptions are sure to pull readers in and keep them turning pages. Thanks for your helpful review! :-)
Onele Magobane
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onele-magobane.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Onele Magobane »

As someone who is spiritually grounded,I relate so much to this book even though I haven't even read it.This review is the reason why I will be looking for that book.Not to mention the struggles of financial anxiety,I can't believe you even mentioned that in this review.Eye capturing and great review! I've even learnt some skills on how to write a good review just by reading this.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”