Review of Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chelangat Cynthia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelangat-cynthia.html
Latest Review: Like Glass by Sylvia Wilde

Re: Review of Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging

Post by Chelangat Cynthia »

An interesting book to those who are into mediumship and supernatural experiences.Congrats on the BOTD and thanks for the review.
Alida Spies
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Circle Of Pearls
Bookshelf Size: 264
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alida-spies.html
Latest Review: The Time Cave - Spanish Main by Trevor Anderson
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 58%

Post by Alida Spies »

It is interesting to read about people who have more than the five senses that most people have. I've also noticed that people who are perceived as different, struggle to come to terms with their metaphysical gifts.

Thank you for a great review.
Cheryl Erickson
Currently Reading: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking)
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cheryl-erickson.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Cheryl Erickson »

For readers who are looking for an awakening of your soul, transformative experiences, and spiritual growth, this book is for you. Brad Leslie is a healer, medium, and awakened businessman who shares his supernatural experiences. The book review was quite thorough. Well done.
Limpho Mojakisane
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-limpho-mojakisane.html
Latest Review: Dante's Demons by K.L. Barstow

Post by Limpho Mojakisane »

I am not one for entertaining stories of the supernatural. This book seems to be a biography of some sorts with the author experiencing supernatural aspects and mediumship. Thank you for this enlightening review. Congratulations to the author on BOTD!!
Joule Mwendwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joule-mwendwa.html
Latest Review: From Doubt to Do by Kat O'Sullivan

Post by Joule Mwendwa »

From the review, the book sounds mysterious in some way. I haven't physically met someone with supernatural traits like Brad. I am thirsting to know more from the book, for which I thank the author for a free copy. nice review
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Sangeetha P 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sangeetha-p-1.html
Latest Review: Teen Life Skills by Florance Philip

Post by Sangeetha P 1 »

Really a good review. Beautifully written. This book adds more information about our conscious and subconscious mind. I agree with you point of positive thinking and positive affirmations. Seriously this will help a lot to change our way of thinking. The more positive we are the more positive things and success comes to us. We need to ask what we need to the soul inside us, our deep intuitive mind which is subconscious mind for sure we will get what we ask for.
Thanks for the review.
Prabhat Sunil Mathur
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prabhat-sunil-mathur.html
Latest Review: Severed Roots by Nego Huzcotoq

Post by Prabhat Sunil Mathur »

Thank you for sharing your heartfelt and insightful review of Brad Leslie's memoir, "Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging." It's clear that the book had a profound impact on you, and you eloquently expressed how Mr. Brad's extraordinary journey resonated with your own experiences and beliefs.
Bless Fantastic
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Bless Fantastic »

Its dedicated to actually find who you are in this Life.Sometimes when you try something,you can't find any inspiration or determination upon your project because you lack something in your soul.You can't even do anything without finding who you really are and how you can find your supernatural soul.This review was perfect!
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mois-s-alc-ntara-ayre.html
Latest Review: A King Amongst Us by A.D. Lewis

Post by Moisés Alcántara Ayre »

This review notably explains what the memoir contains and tells us about Brad's spiritual journey. I'm not really sure whether I'd love to start this reading journey yet.
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Limpho Mojakisane wrote: 09 Jul 2023, 10:46 I am not one for entertaining stories of the supernatural. This book seems to be a biography of some sorts with the author experiencing supernatural aspects and mediumship. Thank you for this enlightening review. Congratulations to the author on BOTD!!
I'm not into stories of the supernatural like this memoir either. However, I have to acknowledge that after reading the first pages of the book, I could appreciate the way it has been nicely written.
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Park Cherri wrote: 20 May 2023, 03:04 This is quite an informative review. I guess we all have the abilities to see supernatural things, but it depends on how connected we are. Nice review!
That makes sense that in order to develop our supernatural abilities we should be able to stay connected--I'm just not sure whether what we call supernatural is only those abilities some are able to develop because these people devote time and effort to learning, sustaining, and growing them.
Kavita Shah
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

Amazing review, it's well written and eloquent. I like medium and everything, healing, learning guides and the 12 pillars of the soul will be good to read.
Krcddinc
Favorite Book: Replaced Parts
Currently Reading: Adulting
Bookshelf Size: 245
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krcddinc.html
Latest Review: Canaries Among Us by Kayla Taylor

Post by Krcddinc »

:techie-studyinggray: The review is so helpful as it now sounds different than I expected. Can't wait to dive in and see what lesson I could possibly implement in my own life.
Jake Gylan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jake-gylan.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Jake Gylan »

This is a nice and infromative review very thorough and detailed in its explanation, especially making one hope that maybe they themselves also have this XXY chromosome defect so we also can experience these abilities but the fact is we don't and we will just have to settle for this narrative.Kudos to the reviewer for such nice work
Marquesa
Favorite Book: A Promised Land
Currently Reading: The Housemaid
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marquesa.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by Marquesa »

People with such an extraordinary talent often feel as outcast. Finding the people of the same or similar ralent is a true blessing.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”