Review of Super Sayings to a Peaceful Life

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 334
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: Awesomely Awkward Dating Tips for Beginners by Tina Kowalski

Review of Super Sayings to a Peaceful Life

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Super Sayings to a Peaceful Life" by Kalen Doleman.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Super Sayings to a Peaceful Life is a book by Kalen Doleman, who is the best-selling author of Becoming Your Own Key and Super Sayings to Essential Power. The book is short and concentrated. It mainly consists of sentences about peace. Each page has a sentence or a couple of them. The author says you need to read those sayings and meditate on them once a day to maintain a peaceful life. The sentences are deep and thought-provoking. They make you ask questions and go beyond what's written. The last part of the book focuses on relationships and peace with others. To start getting inspired, go now and get Super Sayings to a Peaceful Life by Kalen Doleman.

Unlike what some people might think, short books like this one can have more benefits than longer ones. Being able to concentrate on the meaning and give the reader something to think about is great. I liked many of the sayings in the book. Some encouraged people to think before they speak; others praised being able to use your power in the right place. This gave the example of an eagle with sharp claws that can use them to catch its prey or its baby. The design of the book is simple and catchy. The plain orange pages with simple sentences on each page will give you some space to think.

There were some sayings that I didn't get or agree with. For example, one of them says, "If you care about what everyone says, then you can care about what you say." This doesn't make sense to me. We should always care about what we say because we are responsible for ourselves. Another one stated that the presence of an endless number of women is a result of someone's peace. I don't see how this works.

With all that I mentioned before, I rate the book four out of five stars. The book is a good read in general, and you can form your own opinion on it. I recommend it to people who like motivation and short books that intrigue their thinking.

Super Sayings to a Peaceful Life
View: on Bookshelves
Last edited by tortle0o0 on 28 May 2023, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
James Williams Uzo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bright-u.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by James Williams Uzo »

People who like motivation and short books that intrigue their thinking will enjoy this book. Great review.
Kelly Tunstall
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-tunstall.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by Kelly Tunstall »

I always enjoy an honest review. I tend to enjoy these books but as you say, you don't have to agree with everything you read. Thank you for your review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”