Review of Your Destiny Discovered

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ebele Ekelobi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebele-ekelobi.html
Latest Review: My Life as a Cryptocurrency by April Lee

Review of Your Destiny Discovered

Post by Ebele Ekelobi »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Your Destiny Discovered" by Rose Martin.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Your Destiny Discovered provides introductory teaching on astrology from a biblical perspective. It dissects the concepts involved in astrology for believers in accordance with God’s word. The luminaries (heavenly lights), as well as the intricacies of a natal chart or mazal, are discussed extensively to inspire a pursuit of understanding the divine science. The author offers this guidebook using a faith-based force to promote discernment of one’s self and others to foster healthy and productive relationships. It explains how the luminaries work harmoniously throughout one’s life to accomplish God’s purpose. It breaks down the language of Heaven by highlighting some concepts and how their different combinations create uniqueness in each person. The book identifies the characteristics that makeup one’s personality and how they can be utilised to accomplish true destiny.

I loved how the author took on a seemingly worldly concept and reverted it to its original roots. The book aligned astrology with God’s word as it previously was, utilising various processes and research to arrive at accurate conclusions. It identified and discarded previous misconceptions about the practice. It was genuinely inspiring, seeing as the author received no moral support. The book included various materials for readers seeking an in-depth study of the history and scriptural foundation of astrology. Other useful materials, such as exercises, were provided to help readers better understand and practically apply the principles discussed. I loved how easy it was to comprehend the often misunderstood concepts. The author’s presentation of each of them and their structure resulted in a seamless reading experience.

I had no reservations about the book. I liked how perfectly emphasised each idea was. It inspired great interest and insight. Although the book had a few grammatical errors, it didn’t affect its general quality; it was professionally edited.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. Another professional review of the book would easily resolve the errors I found, but they're not enough to prompt me to remove a star from the book.

I recommend Your Destiny Discovered by Rose Martin to every believer interested in understanding heavenly language and how God speaks to his people through the luminaries and the rest of his creation. It is also a great fit for anyone who wants to know more about the gifts and talents with which they were born to fulfil their life's purpose better.

Your Destiny Discovered
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Paul Link
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul-link.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Paul Link »

Thank you for your wonderfully written review I appreciate how you were able to explain the subject matter of the book clearly. The fact that the book connects astrology to the Bible and explores how the teachings of God can contribute to one's understanding of astrology makes it an interesting read. I'm glad you found the book inspiring, and it's great that it's easy to understand even when dealing with complex concepts such as astrology.
James Williams Uzo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bright-u.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by James Williams Uzo »

Astrology from a biblical perspective will be such a great read. I'll definitely check this one out. Great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”