Review of Executive Powers

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Review of Executive Powers

Post by Tosin Le »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Executive Powers" by Coach M J Tolan.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Executive Powers: Cracking the Code to Magnetic Leadership Mastery is a book written by Coach MJ John. Leadership is more than just leading people or instructing them to carry out tasks; it is creating a lasting positive impact on the followers, which will be evident even when the leader isn't there anymore. In this book, the author states and explains the required attributes that every great leader needs to possess using his personal leadership experiences and those of others. Going further, the productivity of any business depends on the workers' disposition toward their job duties. If they happily handle their jobs well, the company will record massive growth. This boiled down to the fact that leaders must treat their subordinates well. Get this book to equip yourself with true leadership qualities that will make you a leader worth emulating.

I loved this book because its content was eye-opening, educational, detailed, and inspiring. The details of what a leader shouldn't do to their employees and the business as a whole were incorporated as well. All employees must be respected irrespective of their position, status, race, intellectual capacity, or family background. Using the authoritarian style of leadership will not help the business at all because it will make the employees scared to speak up on issues or people that are a hindrance to the success of the business and on areas of the business that need improvement. Furthermore, exemplary leadership skills can be built and learned over time. That means that anyone can become a great leader if he or she is willing to put in the necessary work.

I love how the author acknowledged his mother, Barbara, for her positive contribution to making him the amazing leader that he is today. She must have played the roles of a mother, an advisor, and an encourager in his life. Indeed, I admired these qualities in her. I was intrigued by the inspiring quotes included in the book. They made me comprehend the rudiments of a great leadership style and inculcated in me the desire to become an exemplary leader in any leadership position I find myself in in the future. The writer did amazingly well to describe the subject using the art of storytelling. That made the write-up more understandable and engaging to me.

I am giving this book a rating of five out of five stars because it has informative content. I did not dislike anything in it. Its content was exceptionally edited. The details of how great teams can be created in an organization and how every leader must have a vision and also prepare for change were incorporated, and because these lessons made me more informed than I was before reading this book, I rated it well.

Do you wish to become an exemplary leader someday? Are you already a leader in an organization? Are you currently managing a business? Do you desire to become a better employee to make the business of your leader grow? Are you currently managing a business? Do you desire to become a better employee to make the business of your leader grow? If yes, I enthusiastically recommend this book to you.

Executive Powers
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”