Review of Keys to Healthy Communication

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Michael Valentine
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-valentine.html
Latest Review: Diotima by Bernard Kuckuck

Review of Keys to Healthy Communication

Post by Michael Valentine »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Keys to Healthy Communication" by Bobby R Patton,Rusalyn H Andrews and Jennifer Page Daily.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Keys to Healthy Communication is a book that deals with tactics to be employed for a healthier future. This book was written at the time of the COVID-19 rampage around the world. The pandemic drew our attention to the state of health practices around the world, making governments question where they stand with health practices. The COVID-19 outbreak affected a lot of relationships. While some bloomed due to the quality time spent together, it was more torturous for some other relationships. It was also a period where deception, scamming, and other social vices were heightened. This caused a lot of fear and instability in society. The contents of this book will help us transcend into a better place health-wise, as the strategies in this book go beyond the COVID-19 era.

In this book, Bobby R. Patton, Rusalyn H. Andrews, and Jennifer Page Daily put in a lot of effort to show us how communication could either be healthy, enhancing the lives and personal health of the people involved, or unhealthy, causing detrimental effects to their health. After describing different portions of the brain and their unique functions, the authors further enlightened us on essential and practical keys that help us build effective relationships through healthy communication. Read this book to learn more.

I love virtually everything about this book. It is very insightful. Unlike what is usually available, this book does not just talk about a particular type of relationship. It covers all kinds of relationships. Interestingly, the methods are quite practical. Furthermore, the highly educational nature of this book is not limited to relationships alone. It sheds so much light on the human brain, self-regulation, self-awareness, confidence, and many other concepts that are important for an individual’s general soundness.

There was nothing to dislike about this book. It contained no errors, and it was written in such a way that absolutely anybody could understand and learn from it. The words used in the book were simple to comprehend. I also loved that the knowledge provided in this book was not just anecdotal but factual, backed information with links, journals, and books.

I rate this book five out of five stars. The depth of knowledge contained in this book is invaluable. Even the length of the book is perfect. There is nothing not to love about it. I found no reason to deduce a star from my rating. I recommend this book to anyone seeking to become more effective in their relationships through healthy communication. Everyone needs a copy of this book, including those who are already doing well in their relationships, because there is always room for improvement.

Keys to Healthy Communication
View: on Bookshelves
Kigen Valarie
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Amy K Collier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kigen-valarie.html
Latest Review: “TREMAINE” by James Harold Kelly
fav_author_id: 281506
2024 Reading Goal: 240
2024 Goal Completion: 11%

Post by Kigen Valarie »

I struggle to understand communication. It can make or break and one has to think hard before deciding on any big decisions. This is a good way to educate everyone on how communication works. I mean, who doesn't want to improve their relationship with others?
Life will go whichever way. Changing it is up to a very powerful force :|
Ajiferuke Ajibola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajiferuke-ajibola.html
Latest Review: The Prison of Power by G Michael Smith

Post by Ajiferuke Ajibola »

I remember the COVID-19 era and the awkwardness of the presence of some spouses in their own homes after a long time of absence. I can't agree less with the submission of the reviewer, that everyone needs a copy of the book 'Keys to Healthy Communication'. Better communication skill will make the world a better place for everyone. Kudos to the authors.
Okocha Victor
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okocha-victor.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Post by Okocha Victor »

Is there really a key to a healthy community? In my opinion, even if a working solution is developed, Therell still be those that are seriously opinionated that they wouldn't follow the rules, and in turn, the community wouldn't get the desired result from implementing the suggested solutions.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”