Review of Trading Cryptocurrency Investing for Beginners | Crypto Books on Finance for Beginners: Finance, Crypto Invest

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mayang Bature
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 289
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mayang-bature.html
Latest Review: Hot Potato by Marty Katz

Review of Trading Cryptocurrency Investing for Beginners | Crypto Books on Finance for Beginners: Finance, Crypto Invest

Post by Mayang Bature »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Trading Cryptocurrency Investing for Beginners | Crypto Books on Finance for Beginners: Finance, Crypto Investing, Crypto Wal" by Jae Copeland.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In this book, Jae Copeland introduces readers to the world of cryptocurrency. Copeland provides a brief history, strategies for trading these assets, and the risks associated with such trades. This author advises readers to avoid certain practices that may be harmful to their trading career. This book will undoubtedly increase your knowledge of this subject.

I know a little bit about cryptocurrency trading, so I was curious to see what this book had to offer. The author properly introduced the concept of cryptocurrency and explained how people trade with it. There was also a clear organization of the points provided by this author, and I liked the transition from one section to the next. Every chapter also included a brief conclusion that served as a kind of summary of everything learned in that chapter. This made the book feel more compact. I believe this book would be very useful for a complete beginner in the world of cryptocurrency.

While reading, I was expecting to see some pictures or some kind of graphic representation in the book to support some of the author's descriptions. Many of the concepts in the book were abstract, so a reader with no prior knowledge of cryptocurrency markets would be perplexed. At times, it seemed like the author was just dropping a flurry of information with little explanation; it made me feel like I was reading from a chatbot. There was nothing to lighten the mood, which made me extremely bored. If the author had included examples from real life, it would have piqued my interest even more. I also thought the formatting in this book was a little sloppy, especially for such a short book. A sentence could simply stop and continue on a new line, and a new chapter could simply begin on the next line after the previous chapter. These minor details had a significant negative impact on my reading quality.

I didn't particularly enjoy this book, so I award it three out of five stars. It has many areas that could be improved, particularly in terms of editing and overall liveliness. It did, however, contain some important points that any new trader would find extremely beneficial.

Trading Cryptocurrency Investing for Beginners | Crypto Books on Finance for Beginners: Finance, Crypto Investing, Crypto Wal
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will always exist.

~Uchiha M.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”