Review of No Psuse

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Pretty Nicholas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pretty-nicholas.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Review of No Psuse

Post by Pretty Nicholas »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "No Psuse" by Dr Markeith Porter.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

What does a military life entail? This is the tale of a boy named Key who enlisted in the Navy at a young age despite being disqualified by his ASVAB result. He swiftly developed into a man thanks to the boot camp. Setting up for sprinkler maintenance, when they frequently had to carry testing castings the full length of a ship, was one of the hardest parts for him there. It was heavy for a young boy like him. Nevertheless, he imagined employing only his head and not his arms or legs to generate income.

He had to leave his 3-month-old child behind when he left for deployment; he had no other option. He was hurt when his child refused to come to him when he got back, but he had to come to terms with it. He had many experiences in the Navy that were worthwhile trade-offs. Did he give up, though? How did he find his time in the military? Has he been recognized for his service in the Navy with a rank or honor?

No Psuse by Dr Markeith Porter is a wonderful book that imparts valuable lessons about perseverance, hard work, and many other topics. I realized that earning respect requires giving it away. I also discovered that when you gain knowledge, your level of responsibility increases. I also discovered that you should let others know how valuable you are rather than whining about discrimination. I've also learned that pursuing our goals without faltering requires tenacity. When you live without pausing, you can choose your fate, and a life focused on goal-making gives meaning.

The font size of the book is readable enough to entice the reader to read it. The book is thorough. The writing is free of typographical or grammatical problems. As a result, it is extremely well-edited. I did pick up on a minor problem while reading: the book isn't well-developed or structured. It is difficult for the reader to understand because there aren't any chapters; instead, several themes are covered at once.

This, however, does not warrant taking away a star. As a result, I'll rate it five out of five stars. I will advise anyone in the Navy to read this book because there are many valuable lessons to be learned from it. I'll advise parents to observe the various parenting philosophies used and their results.

No Psuse
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”